Author Topic: Interesting fact.... All 4 Trump kids married Jews  (Read 16287 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Interesting fact.... All 4 Trump kids married Jews
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 12:06:57 AM »
Why does everyone assume Jared Kushner hates jews and hates Israel??  I know he used to be a leftist....but I'm encouraged by what I've seen from him... I prefer his judgement on Israel over the RINOs.

Kushner has been working very closely David Friedman, and Jason Greenblatt to craft the Israel policy, who have been in Trumps inner-circle for years before the election.  Friedman and Greenblatt are very far-right... and rumors are Kushner has been pushing Friedman to be Trumps ambassador to Israel... which would make him the most conservative ambassador to Israel ever.

Also, Kushner was the one who choose Mike Pence: As you've mentioned, Pence is extremely pro-Israel.  I understand Kushner hated Christie... but I think his choice of Pence speaks volumes.

Also, everytime a RINO speaks on Trumps behalf... they say Trump will support a 2 state solution, and not support moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.  But when people in his inner-circle speak, (especially Friedman and Greenblatt)... they say the opposite.  These two groups are pulling Trump back and forth on issues of Israel... so Trump keeps contradicting himself on this.

If Trump comes out as another status-quo RINO Israel-hater like Bush (which he probably will)... it will be TRUMPS fault for ignoring his inner-circle, and listening to the status-quo RINOs.

The following article regarding Jason Greenblatt is concerning to say the least.  I don't think he's remotely close to being very far right:

http://forward.com/news/national/338915/no-experience-necessary-meet-trumps-orthodox-israel-advisor/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/