Author Topic: imam abdul alim musa (Video )  (Read 1846 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
imam abdul alim musa (Video )
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:10:41 PM »
I got this from a post on this forum so I plugged JTF at the end. I cut it down with just the imams comments.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sgXfsEnFMhE
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: imam abdul alim musa (Video )
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 04:27:50 AM »
I heard this Zeius before; damn Erica ;) he's right on Bush though from total bad loony bs muslim terrorist apologetic perspective; but GWB is proponent of NWO so he's like nazi. (don't lynch me I have I my reasons totell this) ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm