Author Topic: Iowa Caucus - Incompetence or sabotage by the Democrat establishment?  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Did the Democrat establishment delayed the results on purpose or were they incompetent to do it?

Before the results Sanders was on top. Now Butti has taken lead and Biden is 4th one.

Two questions:

1. Are the results manipulated?
2. Did they delay the results on purpose in order to cover up Joe Bidens poor outcome?

How we know the Democrats everything is possible from incompetence to corruption and manipulation. What is your oppinion.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Iowa Caucus - Incompetence or sabotage by the Democrat establishment?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 11:08:51 AM »
I thought right away it's a continuation of Hillary being the world's best coin flipper and they're stealing it from him, but then he always has thrived when his alt left ilk can make a psycho conspiracy theory and prove he's the real deal because the llumanadi is after him, so I'm pretty sure he's happy in his place.

I don't think they needed to hide Biden did bad. They were making news reports for a while saying well Iowa is mostly white so who cares what they think politically. They can just say see cause they're white they won't support him what racists black people will support him though and be fine.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge