Author Topic: I recant my views  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
I recant my views
« on: December 11, 2016, 06:13:59 AM »
I would like to apologize for my recent comments on the forum and to anyone I insulted in any shape or form, as well as for spreading misinformation about Halacha. I realize that some of my statements might have been false, offensive, or over-the-top. I will look twice before posting the question next time. In particular, I would like to apologize to those whose feelings I might have personally hurt: Israel Chai, Kahane-Was-Right-BT, and edu. You're good Jews.

Please do not hold it against me. I'm going through some really tough times now. You have no idea what is going on in my family for a while now. My parents have been divorced for about three years now. I still can't get over it. I really need some help guys. This is not a joke. I know I may never see them together again, but it still hurts me to this day.

I also really needed your help in writing that article about the position of women in Judaism. I want you to refute the claims brought up against Judaism by filthy mudslime fanatics:
https://www.al-islam.org/women-islam-versus-women-judaeo-christian-tradition-myth-reality-sherif-muhammad-abdel-azeem/wifes
http://www.themodernreligion.com/women/w_shatter.htm

My claims against Jewish law was kind of a test for you guys. I know it might be inappropriate so sorry about that. But please, help me to respond.

In case you wonder, I've deleted my defamatory threads.

Anyway, I'm sorry. Let's make our movement great again.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I recant my views
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 02:19:23 PM »
Yay this again.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I recant my views
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 02:56:51 PM »
I agree lets make JTF forums great again.