Author Topic: The "conversion" of Ivanka Trump was a hoax and a lie - she's NOT Jewish (video)  (Read 12335 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think that at the end of the day in Judaism we go by the formal decision of the Beit-din, so unless the validity of that beit-din itself stands in question, the giyur is kehilchato.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I mean, you can't even be a married woman and a real estate agent at the same time, can you?

Lololol wtf? 

Spoken, once again, like someone who has never interacted with the Orthodox Jewish community in the real world.  Ffs this comment is hilariously ignorant.

When are you going to understand that these silly deductions and self styled surface level twisted interpretations do not constitute actual learning about Judaism.

You keep spamming the same mindless catchphrases and empty metaphors over and over again to preach your moral equivalency.  Propagandist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is it?

https://books.google.com/books?id=Bzo0Skd1kcYC&pg=PA363&dq=jewish+women+muslim+women+sell&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM25P99b3QAhVExWMKHdTzCGEQ6AEIQjAE#v=onepage&q=jewish%20women%20muslim%20women%20sell&f=false

LOLOLOL Yes.  Yes it is.

ffs you sent me a link to a book titled "Labour in the Medieval Islamic World"

Read that title again:   Labour in the Medieval ISLAMIC World.

This is your source of information about Judaism?   Wow, it is really no wonder your comments are so distorted and full of nonsense. 

And when are you going to understand that oppressing women is immoral? 

When did I say otherwise?  I didn't.  Stop lying.  No one here is oppressing women.   
Except maybe you because they get annoyed with white knights like you and do not respect them.  Perhaps your shilling is a form of oppression in the mind of a woman who resents it but admittedly that's just a speculation.

Also, when are you going to start responding to my questions?

I did.  We all did already.   A million times.  You just don't listen.   You repeat yourself and say the same dishonest things over and over.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even the exact page you cited refutes one of your claims.    How dumb.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
YS to Bernie Sanders, why are you always going on about this topic? 

Look what's going in the world today.  Look at how women are treated in Muslim countries, where they can't drive, or leave the house by themselves.  And what about when little girls have their clitorises cut off with a dull blade and their vaginas sewn shut?  How about acid attacks and honor killings? 

Have you heard of Zahida Parveen?  Her husband gouged out her eyes and cut off her nose when she was three months pregnant with their child in Pakistan.  And honor killings are common there.  Here's a link:

http://www.rozanehmagazine.com/julyaugust02/Mayjune02new/wpakistan.html

Who ever heard of such things being common among Jews?  Why do you think that is?

• Gold Star JTF Member
The author is an Israeli,

Why would that be relevant?

My uncle is the mayor of Timbuktu.  Wgaf?

and her claims had been made

Bla bla bla

Same old nonsense tripe that some obscure legalisms somehow prove that muslims don't treat women like dirt and yet again false accusations against orthodox Jewish men.

You adhere to an ideology that condones female oppression.

Liars gonna lie.
And you just lied again.

You may blame your rabbis and Talmud for it because there is nothing in Torah that prohibits married women from engaging in financial activities freely. The only thing Torah says
   false.

All of the Talmudic laws are derived from written Torah which is from Moshe, and/or are themselves oral laws transmitted by Moshe verbally to several generations of the highest scholars but not recorded in the written text, and instead preserved as an oral tradition/culture just as God commanded to be done.  Passed to each generation of elite scholars.  A constant give and take between written law, codification and interpretation that took place for generations.

Your continual denial of these facts is where your confusion stems from.  Orthodox Jews live out this traditional Judaism which is a living culture and always has been.  It is not a text based fantasy.  It is a living tradition of living scholars and practicioners who preserved the core tradition and initial laws and expanded on them and evolved because people and circumstances change.  Therefore as we told you 1000 times you will never understand a single thing about what Jewish life is like without spending time in such a community that upholds this tradition to know how they live.  Save your sophistry (and your white knighting) for western philosophy forums

No you didn't. If you did, then I would not go back to this topic again. Keep knowing that continuous refusal to respond to or refute my claims would constitute an agreement with these views as well as proving I'm right.

Stop lying.  You troll unrelated threads repeatedly with your garbage and you listen to no responses and you take no advice and you deny the facts we present only to ask again.

The only thing this proves is that you are a troll.  And you are trolling.  This thread was about Ivanka Trump conversion and you decided to spam your lies and bs to denigrate Judaism and proclaim your love for islam and its amazing treatment of women.  They treat their goats better than they treat women and you know it.

Where?

I know truth hurts, but fats are facts.

Lololol
If only you had an open mind you would see what I mean but you are looking to support your agenda so you are blind to facts .   I will unveil your stupidity later.  I want you to think about it first.

Jtf needs to get serious and not deal with your constant trolling.  Your whining is totally irrelevant to the national dialogue happening throughout social media and the narrative that we need to assert ourselves into.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Is Chaim cockahoop over this, or will Ivanka continue to remain a Goya in his eyes?

"Israel Rabbinate officially recognizes Ivanka's conversion"
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221404

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Just need one. The miniskirt went on after the mikveh, she might as well have dunked while holding a pig. She would be in a world of trouble as an actual Jew, but luckily for her it's not a real conversion.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Just need one. The miniskirt went on after the mikveh, she might as well have dunked while holding a pig. She would be in a world of trouble as an actual Jew, but luckily for her it's not a real conversion.
Not that it should be done in that setting but I don't think holding a pig is a sin in Jewish law ... Its eating the pig that is a problem... If it  was a conversion to Islam the pig might be more problematic  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not that it should be done in that setting but I don't think holding a pig is a sin in Jewish law ... Its eating the pig that is a problem... If it  was a conversion to Islam the pig might be more problematic  ;D

One may hold pigs. If you are doing so while you dunk in the mikveh to convert, you didn't convert.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is not meant literrally. There is a parable in Hebrew about dunking while holding a sheretz (=something treif, unkosher). it means that someone is asking to be clensed  of his misdids or pretends to be reformed while still holding to his old sins with no real intent of changing his ways.