Author Topic: When will this week's Ask JTF be posted?  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
When will this week's Ask JTF be posted?
« on: September 17, 2007, 05:31:43 AM »
This week, being September 16-22.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: When will this week's Ask JTF be posted?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 05:33:53 AM »
Why, are you eager to post another topic about masturbation?  ::)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
Re: When will this week's Ask JTF be posted?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 06:13:58 AM »
Why, are you eager to post another topic about masturbation?  ::)

Not quite. Here's the deal: I posted the Maxim link not because I wanted to "tempt" anyone but because I was being facetious and therefore sought to yank Chaim's chain (so to speak). Chaim and the moderators however took the matter seriously, with Chaim going into a diatribe about how evil s*xuality is. Therefore I felt that I should respond. But I don't tend to talk about such private matters, a fact that I can assure you of!