Author Topic: What is your solution to the Neo-Nazi problem in Israel ?  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
What is your solution to the Neo-Nazi problem in Israel ?
« on: September 17, 2007, 08:20:10 AM »
I think that everyone that want to come here and he claim he's Jewish and there is a doubt, should have to do a Giyur . Plus, we should cancell the "Grandchilde" law that says the if someone's Granfather is Jewish, he can come here even if he's actually Christian/other religion .

We should send the Neo-Nazis we already found to Jail for 10-20 years and than expell tham from Israel .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What is your solution to the Neo-Nazi problem in Israel ?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:21:53 AM »
to set an example to all the neo-nazis in Israel, the death penalty shoudl be given to him...

but i know that the death penalty is not a part of Israel's rule of law. But if it were, I would want that for this neo nazi.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 08:24:10 AM »
Death penalty is a little harsh maybe hard labor and then shown on T.V.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 08:26:31 AM »
Maybe you are correct, it will make other Nazis to fear .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 08:28:49 AM »

I see what you're saying...Embarrassment..

but if these neo nazis are goign to be kept alive, they need to be re-indoctrinated with a little bit of shock therapy and torture, but not the kind of torture where you remove people's nails off their fingers and such.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 08:30:37 AM »

but if these neo nazis are goign to be kept alive, they need to be re-indoctrinated with a little bit of shock therapy and torture, but not the kind of torture where you remove people's nails off their fingers and such.
Embarrrasament is good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »

Embarrrasament is good

The problem is, what if they don't get embarrassed. For example, nobody can embarrass me for loving Israel and being Jewish..In order to be "embarrassable" deep in your heart you need to feel that one's neonazism was a rebellious act against all things which are good.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:03 AM »
Killing tham in TV is just a bit too barberian in my opinion .
Just kill tham and that's it .

But what is you opinion in the first part of my post ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 08:35:54 AM »

Whip them on T.V. till they cry for mercy

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 08:49:46 AM »
Nazis would kill every Jew if given the chance. Take then into the Med' Sea, put concrete blocks on their feet, then over the side. Why let their carcasses defile the holy land?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 09:22:14 AM »

what is griyur?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 09:22:49 AM »

what if they never cry for mercy?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 09:24:21 AM »
Nazis would kill every Jew if given the chance. Take then into the Med' Sea, put concrete blocks on their feet, then over the side. Why let their carcasses defile the holy land?

Newman, that last statement about their carcasses defiling the holy land is an unjewish statement. I know that you are saying that in jest, but the reality is that once someone dies, you must bury them..it's not the body that makes one evil..it's the soul...And we were all made in Gd's image and therefore, shoudl not defile human carcasses.

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 09:28:19 AM »

Newman, that last statement about their carcasses defiling the holy land is an unjewish statement. I know that you are saying that in jest, but the reality is that once someone dies, you must bury them..it's not the body that makes one evil..it's the soul...And we were all made in Gd's image and therefore, shoudl not defile human carcasses.

Eichman the nazi was burned and his ashes cast into the Med' by Israeli officials. They would not bury such a creature in the Holy Land. The precident has been set.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 09:49:45 AM »
Well first of all the neo-nazis in Israel aren't even "aryan" to begin with, so it's fake Nazism.

I'd deport the Russians to Russia, and I'd deport the self-hating Jews to wherever they came from.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 10:02:46 AM »

what if they never cry for mercy?
Oh belive they would cry for mercy

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »
Flogging them with a bamboo cane 500 times.
yes i hada video of a good lashing in indonesia all the guys skin came off he was screaming after 10 smacks

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »
Send them into Gaza in IDF uniforms with fakeguns; and let the piss loving A-rabs greet them.  ::) Seriusly liquidate Jewish Agency which is interested in bringing any people they can find to Israel, introduce 20 years of probation for people wiling to enter as lost tribites; If they will live as Torrah observing Jews in Diaspora for such long time period without any cookies they're sincire; change the status of all non judaist immigrants from the law of returm  to permament residency; The KSA and mayority of muslim countries requires conversion to Islam to obtain citisenship; so UN can't call it rascim. You will get rid of atheist self hating jewish traitors from Piss now by this trick too. For non Jews already in Israel the Israeli citisenship shoud be awarded only after 10 years of continous good conduct, or after military/national service; so the 90% of Israeli Arabs will not achieve this.
Also any of them not signing the declaration of loyalty to Jewish state or breaking it by supporting of Bulestinians or any voluntary felony will be strip of his residency and expeled out. So in theory you can make laws who're in fact anti A-rab without risking condemantion. But the greatest problem is Israeli left not Arabs or nazim.  
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 11:51:56 AM »
I'd dress them up as Baptist Missionaries, give each one a parachute, load all of them into a cargo plane, and push them all out over Lagos, Nigeria, on Saturday night at midnight.