Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz scathing attack on Obama  (Read 700 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Alan Dershowitz scathing attack on Obama
« on: December 27, 2016, 01:20:01 PM »
Wow, listen to him go.  He sounds worse than any Republican in his attacks on Obama.  He calls him the worst foreign policy president ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3p21us0tA

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Alan Dershowitz scathing attack on Obama
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 02:01:10 PM »
I don't like him because in the end he is always liberal first and come the elections would give again the Jewish seal to the next candidate. And he is not a stupid person so he knew what Obama was al about when it comes to Israel from the get go.  Also the Iran deal is far worse and  tangible then the UN declaration and it didn't stop him from endorsing the democrats and Clinton who supported it.

Finally I think he breeds antisemitism because I can think of nationalistic minded Americans who hear him praising the destructive internal policy of Obamaism which could bring an end for America as we know it and there he says he supports that, it's only the destruction of Israel he tries to prevent, America can go down the drain.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 02:06:08 PM »
One more thing have you noticed what really enrages him? that to his assesment (I hope he is right about it but doubtly), this declaration can prevent any succesful "peace" negotiations with the Arabs.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 08:54:45 PM »
And yet he voted for this muslim sub-monkey, twice. His words are meaningless.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 03:34:40 AM »
I don't like him because in the end he is always liberal first and come the elections would give again the Jewish seal to the next candidate. And he is not a stupid person so he knew what Obama was al about when it comes to Israel from the get go.  Also the Iran deal is far worse and  tangible then the UN declaration and it didn't stop him from endorsing the democrats and Clinton who supported it.

Finally I think he breeds antisemitism because I can think of nationalistic minded Americans who hear him praising the destructive internal policy of Obamaism which could bring an end for America as we know it and there he says he supports that, it's only the destruction of Israel he tries to prevent, America can go down the drain.

I agree... and I don't forgive him for a lifetime of evil... and I agree he's probably way too far gone for any redemption... its just interesting to see this conflict.