Author Topic: Obama might try to destroy Israel before he leaves office with help from others  (Read 1077 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The disgraceful US abstention from that disgusting UN resolution 2334 before Chanukah, may have been only a precursor to what's around the corner.

I just saw a YouTube video that says Obama will attend this conference, 5 days before Trump's inauguration. I expect the so called "international community is going to proclaim a "Palestinian State" without involving Israel in any way. There is every reason to expect that this body will recognize this new illegitimate state with Eastern Jerusalem as its capital. If this happens, America will help Palestine with attacking the settlements, and dividing Jerusalem. It wouldn't surprise me if Obama commits American troops to Israel to siege Jerusalem. All of this might take place before Trump takes office and is able to prevent it from happening.

Here is the video I saw. It doesn't take much imagination to foresee some of the possible ways this could play out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlqWcEHRVg0