Author Topic: This is me praising Trump  (Read 719 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is me praising Trump
« on: January 15, 2017, 01:24:55 AM »
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/mayors-of-efrat-and-maale-adumim-invited-to-trumps-inauguration-ceremony/2017/01/13/

Trump invited 2 leaders in J&S to the inauguration. The message is that he won't make them give their land to Arabs, in my mind. Is that so? For the message alone, it's worth many words of support. If he does good, he must be praised, like Ted Cruz says, we have to make the political price of doing the wrong thing higher than the price of doing the right thing.

He did a good thing, if I interpret this action correctly. Comments? I refuse to get hopeful about Trump actually being a good president, but golly my heart wants to, and did want to since the beginning, if it wasn't for JTF, I'd be 100% Chumptard right now and almost went there when there was that post about Trump's kids killing rare animals. If he's sending the message that America won't try to make Israel give land, then I think I can indulge my heart and allow it to get optimistic, no?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: This is me praising Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »
Unless he is simply setting up Israel for a huge trap.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: This is me praising Trump
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »
Unless he is simply setting up Israel for a huge trap.

I am worried about this.  But so far he's done some good things.

But it also seems to me like the Israeli establishment is trying to put Lapid in power just at the point where you have an American administration that would be fine with very little restraint from the Israelis in terms of anti-terror measures and settlement activity.   

I am guessing because just as bibi was pressured by Obama from the left and caved, he would also cave to "pressure" from Trump to do those bad things the left hates.   He's a pushover to the Americans.   Lapid and the lefties have their twisted moral principles (anti-settler anti-Jewish) they will stand on.