Author Topic: The way the left has been reacting to Trump's innaguration is insane  (Read 3896 times)

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
Whether you like Trump or not, I think we can all agree that this is ridiculous. The left is cancer.

Just look at this nonsense

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pets-dogs-cats-womens-march_us_58839e12e4b070d8cad2d205?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: The way the left has been reacting to Trump's innaguration is insane
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:26:58 PM »
It's not surprising that John F Kerry is in the middle of the protest.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 09:55:39 PM »
John Kerry is the enemy of everything good!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 12:32:30 AM »
It's not surprising that John F Kerry is in the middle of the protest.

Soros is the single largest financial supporter.  Not a big shocker.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 01:37:52 AM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Whether or not some are supportive of Trump, both John F. Kerry and Adolph Soros
 are surely "gehinnom's" yetzer hara emissaries.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 05:06:00 AM »
The left is mentally insane. Women dressed as vaginas, men dressed as women, half naked fat women in all kind of ugly suits.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 10:31:36 PM »
The left is mentally insane. Women dressed as vaginas, men dressed as women, half naked fat women in all kind of ugly suits.

Its not Women... its 'Womyn'... Since they have to remove the 'men' from the word.

However.... recently... they now use the turm 'Womxn'... since the 'y' might lead some to think about the evil 'y' chromosome.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 05:48:53 PM »
Its not Women... its 'Womyn'... Since they have to remove the 'men' from the word.

However.... recently... they now use the turm 'Womxn'... since the 'y' might lead some to think about the evil 'y' chromosome.

That reminds me of how they say Mx instead of Mr., Mrs., or Miss. I read that as "Mex", not "Mix" which is probably how they read it. Mx is the abbreviation for Mexico, not an abbreviation of a made up word. I'm surprised the Aztlan people don't say it's racist against Mexicans to use that abbreviation.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 09:31:06 PM »
Is is very simple. The left has done a lot of work fighting for people that they think are victims that aren't, because their morality is twisted and their knowledge is impoverished. Now, they get to pretend that they are the victims of Trump, and they absolutely love the attention. Most people call them retards or won't talk to them because they're ugly in real life, and now they get to gather in large groups to spew verbal diarrhea and they can't hear you calling them ugly retards from a distance so they must think people cheer.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 09:42:05 PM »
How are there women that aren't female? Even the transgender morons claim that men who think they are women are female. They claim that they are women. Everyone is either a man or a woman.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 11:51:50 PM »
I lost count of how many genders there were.... lets see....
male, female (ooopps, I mean, femyle), binary, non-binary, gender-fluid, pan-sexual, a-sexual, inter-sexual, polymorous....   Am I missing any?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 10:21:25 AM »
Some of those are "sexual orientations". Asexual is definitely a "sexual orientation". Straight, homosexual, and asexual are "sexual orientations". There are many variations of homosexual.

The homosexual lobby has expanded the many variations of homosexual and now they are doing the same with variations of "gender identity". As far I'm concerned, there is no such thing as gender identity. Let them count it under the T in LGBT. Normal people don't need to be involved but they try to include normal people in it also and accuse them of being "cisgendered". They also include the cisgender article on Wikipedia under LGBT studies. Why do they have to get normal people involved? What if we went there and tried to move the article about normal people to an article called normal people? They would say it's POV vandalism. They act like their opinion is fact when it is in fact POV. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites when they say what we believe is our opinion yet they say their opinion is fact. They also preach tolerance, yet they are the most intolerant people when it comes to the opinions of people who don't think like them.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 04:15:26 PM »
It's only going to get worse till Trump's out of office.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 03:36:30 PM »
Left has gone berserk and running amok.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 02:40:39 PM »
I suppose after they cut off their own male members to protest Trump, they started missing urinals, and now lick them to protest Trump and reminisce about good times with them.

I don't know if this is real or not, original source is reddit or 4chan
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge