Author Topic: Former Secretary of Hate/Self-Hating Witch Says She Will Register as a Muslim  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

The unparalleled insanity of these idiotic liberals knows no bounds.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
came from Jews, raised Christian, becomes muslim.
Hey, she left out, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Scientology, Sikhism, Confucianism, Shintoism, Voodooism, Hellenism, Hoodooism, Odinism, Paganism, Black Hebrewism, Luciferianism, Satanism.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
came from Jews, raised Christian, becomes muslim.
Hey, she left out, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Scientology, Sikhism, Confucianism, Shintoism, Voodooism, Hellenism, Hoodooism, Odinism, Paganism, Black Hebrewism, Luciferianism, Satanism.

I am offended you didnt mention Jediism, and HarryPotterism, Rastafaianism, Naziism(oops... already mentioned that one).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Oh, sorry to offend.
I should also add snake and tree worship.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am offended you didnt mention Jediism, and HarryPotterism, Rastafaianism, Naziism(oops... already mentioned that one).

Nazism is a political ideology. Nazis had some super freeking weird religion/society thing going on with the Golden Dawn and Thule Society.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I thought she was one already!   ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Look on the bright side, she'll wear a hajab and perhaps a full burke. We won't have to see her ugly mug. Maybe her new muslim husband can beat her for no reason.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fittest for the burkini dress. Muslamism is not only the religion of the peace but also of the leftists. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.