Author Topic: Idiot Jewish speaker of UK Parliament bans Trump  (Read 5357 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Idiot Jewish speaker of UK Parliament bans Trump
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 11:46:51 AM »
90% of the real White Ashkenazi Jews of France were gassed by the Germans. The vast majority today are palish-skinned Mizrachim.

Stop trying to divide Jews. The original Sfardic Jews were also European since Spain is in Europe. But no Jews are ethnic European (other than converts) because Israel is not in Europe.

To differentiate between white Jews and white Non-Jews in Europe, it's enough to say European Jews and ethnic European Non-Jews.

To differentiate between Arabs/Muslims and native Europeans in Europe, it's enough to say European Arabs/Muslims and ethnic Europeans.

There's no need to say white unless it's in contrast to black Muslims (from Sub-Saharan Africa) or Oriental Muslims (from places like Indonesia).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 03:29:56 PM »
Nobody says all Jews support Islamic immigration. Still do many do.

Why then does antisemitism strike you as a rational response to this situation?

Nobody says all European gentiles support Islamic immigration.  Still many do.

Would anti gentilism make sense as a response to this situation?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 10:51:55 PM »
90% of the real White Ashkenazi Jews of France were gassed by the Germans. The vast majority today are palish-skinned Mizrachim.

Whoa there! 

So are you saying that only Ashkenazic Jews are "real" Jews.  My ancestry is Middle Eastern.  Does that make me a fake Jew?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2017, 02:19:58 AM »
Whoa there! 

So are you saying that only Ashkenazic Jews are "real" Jews.  My ancestry is Middle Eastern.  Does that make me a fake Jew?
You know Yerusha is a troll.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2017, 03:26:56 AM »
Whoa there! 

Easier for that to mean that "Pale Mizrachim" aren't Ashkenazim. He absolutely loves coming on and cursing the Jew. As a religious Jew, he knows its worse than idolatry and murder combined and he'd have a better end if he jumped into a fire. Can't talk about an issue without cursing your brothers and wiping feces on the face of Hashem, nu y-----a?

Your little fist in my face. Keyboard warrior you little girl. Add me on facebook if you want, from there we can arrange a meeting [censored]. Nobody says all Jews support Islamic immigration. Still do many do. By the way: Have you ever been in a fight in your life before or did you not came any further then GTA Vice City?

He never said you said that all Jews support muzzrat immigration. He said you're making this a Jewish issue. We can't tell these guys apart from any other liberal until they use the holocaust to demand another one. They exploit a Judaism they hate and don't practice to kill Jews, and you make Jews sound like they're your big problem in life. If a liberal Jew comes and sees what you wrote, it would be normal for him to see it as proof that it's about hating Jews, and side with the muslims he sees hate towards in your post too.

Anyone who wants to spar, I have maybe 6 dojos in Montreal that I can go to anytime, I promise to be very friendly and not do anything lethal or permanent. I can also get into the boxing gym on wedesdays, but if you're one of the rabbit people that jumps around with long monkey arms, i may just grab you and throw you if frustrated.

GTA vice city is still the best one too, love killing people to the country music channel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge