Author Topic: THE THREATS CONTINUE: At least 20 Bomb Threats to Jews in 12+ States on Monday  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Updated: At least 20 bomb threats were made to Jewish institutions in 12 or more states on Monday

https://jtf.org/the-threats-continue-multiple-jewish-centers-evacuated-in-at-least-11-states-on-monday-after-bomb-threats/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:33:55 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Here is a question.  Would they have hated Jews less if Hillary won?   Do you believe these attacks would not be happening under her?  Frankly I do not think it would be any different.  The alt right would be doing it in frustration that they lost instead of celebration that they won IMO.

That assumes this is alt right people tho.  I am not so sure it isn't the usual suspects of a certain religion.   I almost think they are doing it now more because they think ppl will assume it's right wingers which only feeds into their politics.

Until an assailant is actually caught doing this, no 1 will have any idea who is behind this wave of crud

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Hillary lost so it really isn't applicable. There's no way to know for sure, only speculate. My opinion is that it wouldn't make much difference.

I do know it's very scary the increasing anti-Semtism in the U.S. on both the left and right. Is it coming from Muslims? Nazis? Leftists? We don't really know yet.

From what I have read, more and more U.S. Jews are now planning or researching Aliyah because of it.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Here is a question.  Would they have hated Jews less if Hillary won?   Do you believe these attacks would not be happening under her?  Frankly I do not think it would be any different.  The alt right would be doing it in frustration that they lost instead of celebration that they won IMO.

That assumes this is alt right people tho.  I am not so sure it isn't the usual suspects of a certain religion.   I almost think they are doing it now more because they think ppl will assume it's right wingers which only feeds into their politics.

Until an assailant is actually caught doing this, no 1 will have any idea who is behind this wave of crud

Here's an interesting take from a Dallas Pastor:

Robert Jeffress: Anti-Semitism Coming From 'Evil Haters' Enraged at Trump's Solidarity With Israel
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/robert-jeffress-anti-semitism-coming-from-evil-haters-enraged-at-trumps-solidarity-with-israel-176065/#ZcHdDxxJwktVLdT3.99

http://www.christianpost.com/news/robert-jeffress-anti-semitism-coming-from-evil-haters-enraged-at-trumps-solidarity-with-israel-176065/

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hillary lost so it really isn't applicable. There's no way to know for sure, only speculate. My opinion is that it wouldn't make much difference.

I do know it's very scary the increasing anti-Semtism in the U.S. on both the left and right. Is it coming from Muslims? Nazis? Leftists? We don't really know yet.

From what I have read, more and more U.S. Jews are now planning or researching Aliyah because of it.

Yes it is very troubling.  Aliyah is the answer

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The following article relates to what you and Shlomo mentioned:

interest in aliyah at New York event

NBN aliyah fair attracts record crowd of 1,500 attendees. 'Each and every one of you has a special place in Israel.'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/225773

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Here's an interesting take from a Dallas Pastor:

Robert Jeffress: Anti-Semitism Coming From 'Evil Haters' Enraged at Trump's Solidarity With Israel
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/robert-jeffress-anti-semitism-coming-from-evil-haters-enraged-at-trumps-solidarity-with-israel-176065/#ZcHdDxxJwktVLdT3.99

http://www.christianpost.com/news/robert-jeffress-anti-semitism-coming-from-evil-haters-enraged-at-trumps-solidarity-with-israel-176065/
Jeffress' words are not worth the throat bacteria that are spewed into the air when he speaks them. You should read up a bit about this guy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes it is very troubling.  Aliyah is the answer
But will American Jews, who are overwhelmingly very leftist, make life harder for Israeli Jews?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Jeffress' words are not worth the throat bacteria that are spewed into the air when he speaks them. You should read up a bit about this guy.

I checked him out after seeing what you wrote.   Though Pastor Jeffress has said things that can be considered offensive,  in the two or three article I've seen,  he seems to be Pro-Israel.  Much more so than many other religious leaders of all faiths.   Any additional thoughts on him would be welcomed,  as maybe there's something important that I missed.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
But will American Jews, who are overwhelmingly very leftist, make life harder for Israeli Jews?

The American Jews that would make aliyah as a result of this are not the type that support every Democratic politician under the Sun. Any Jews that would make aliyah because of this are mostly Orthodox Jews who vote overwhelmingly Republican. In Israel they would vote Likud, Jewish Home, or some other party that calls itself Right Wing. Maybe they would be interested in JTF's message. Most voters that vote for such parties actually are Right Wing but they don't realize how their vote is hijacked every time or they think their vote will be wasted if they vote for a small party that misses the threshold.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I checked him out after seeing what you wrote.   Though Pastor Jeffress has said things that can be considered offensive,  in the two or three article I've seen,  he seems to be Pro-Israel.  Much more so than many other religious leaders of all faiths.   Any additional thoughts on him would be welcomed,  as maybe there's something important that I missed.
He was on the Trump Train from the earliest days. IMO, he was paid off to do so. So he is worthless in my eyes.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Has the police arrested the criminals?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
American Jews are by and large spoilt, obnoxious, demanding and LOUD eg Alan Dershowitz & Dov Hikind!

If they ever have to flee to Israel WITHOUT their money, the Israeli Immigration Authority will slap on such a tight quota that it will make the 150/month Falash Mura quota look generous!

Worst of all would be the 1 million US black-garbed Haredim coming on Aliya without their gelt: all of Boro Pk, Williamsburg, Crown Heights, Monsey. Flatbush, New Sq, Lakewood etc etc would spell the end of the Medina: "The Moshiach will come from the USA!" (Malbim 1870)

Any truly mass US/UK/Australian/S.African/S.American Aliya would involve the Netanya Beach ma'abarot tent camps of the 1950s being reinstitutionalised!

And of all those worthy of coming on Aliya, the ONE GUY they davka WON'T allow in is Chaim ben Pesach!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:15:19 PM by Yerusha »

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why would they not bring their money?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Why would they not bring their money?

Apocalyptist R.Nir Ben Artzi has actually predicted that the sole possession of the few US Jews who survive to make it ashore to Israel will be......their underpants!

In the Holocaust the Jews went to the gas chambers bereft of their money, gold & jewelry: "In the future the Americans will make BETTER gas chambers than the Germans!" (R.Avigdor Miller). And the Jews who arrived in Palestine/Israel 1939-51 also arrived destitute.

American Jews LOVE America just as the Spanish Jews loved Spain until 1492!

Similarily the 6 million US Jews + the 1 million Israeli Jews who reside in the US + the 6 million half-Jewish US goyim will NEVER voluntarily flee the USA en masse to Israel unless they are expelled or in order to save their very lives in a scenario where they will not be allowed to take their $$$, possessions and property, nor transfer their bank accounts - a true kibbutz galuyot begvurah as opposed to a kibbutz galuyot b'rachamim, as R.Kahane explained in his many talks at the Museum of the Potential US Holocaust at Ussishkin St in Jerusalem in the 80s!