Author Topic: NYPD police claim Jewish graves destroyed “due to neglect” and “not vandalism”  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I though spray painted swasticas was more of a naturally growing weed in Bulgaria.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:58:42 PM by Israel Chai »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I wonder would the claim would be if this happened to a Muslim Cemetery!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
:usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

Those "police" are evil and stupid. These are obviously anti-Semitic acts and what
 eb22 said about a potential "desecration" of the religion of peace graves is so on par
 with common sense and logic.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There is a trend of denial of reality.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
All liberals invariably support the muslamics but never the Jews.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
There is a trend of denial of reality.

This.

And it's good to see you, Ulli.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This.

And it's good to see you, Ulli.

Thank you Shlomo.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani