Author Topic: Pastor Manning turns on Trump for being pro-homosexual  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pastor Manning turns on Trump for being pro-homosexual
« on: March 09, 2017, 05:07:09 PM »
http://therightists.com/anti-trump-pastor-the-demon-trump-is-having-sex-with-ugly-stringy-head-slut-kellyanne-conway/

I agree with him that he's a danger for his pro-homosexual stance, but I am having difficult commenting on the rest.

Anti-Trump Pastor: “The Demon Trump Is Having Sex With Ugly, Stringy-Head Slut Kellyanne Conway”

Written by eli The March 9th 2017

Ultraconservative Pastor James David Manning, an anti-gay preacher who once supported Trump and claimed that “Jesus would endorse Donald Trump, changed his mind about the president after Trump voiced his support for the LGBTQ community after the massacre at a gay nightclub in Florida last year.

Manning has launched an attack on “Tribulation Trump” and showed that he can be just as vulgar and offensive when attacking women as he is when attacking gay people. Last week, Manning was seen in a video claiming that the president was having an affair with his top advisor Kellyanne Conway after a picture of her kneeling on a couch in the oval office went viral.

Manning insists that the picture of Conway “on the sofa, on her knees with her dress jacked up and her legs wide open” shows that she is a “stringy-head slut” because no moral woman would sit on the couch that way while all the men in the room “are standing there getting erections.”

He claims that the picture “shows you the level of sexual demonic spirits” that exist in the Trump White House.

“I don’t blame Kellyanne Conway for that,” Manning said. “I blame Tribulation Trump, because he’s a demon and obviously he’s having sex with her and she just probably feels like, ‘I can be like this around him because I think he likes me that way.’”

“This is the ugliest slut I’ve ever seen,” he said. “This is an ugly, stringy-head slut.”
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor Manning turns on Trump for being pro-homosexual
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:58:50 PM »
First I thought Manning is a little bit nuts althrough funny because of his language. But if you think about his points a little bit, some make some sense.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani