Author Topic: JORDANIAN SOLDIER WHO KILLED 7 ISRAELI CHILDREN RECEIVES HERO'S WELCOME  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
It's amazing- Israel releases thousands of these terrorists, as if they are  different than this one that Jordan released.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In 2011, then-Jordanian Justice Minister Hussein Mjali called Daqamseh a hero and said that "if a Jew murdered Arabs, they [the Israelis] would build him a statue."

I have not seen any statue for killing civilians. This narratives annoy me so much. This Jewhaters consume their own propaganda till they get hallucinations.

[Daqamseh would have faced the death penalty but the tribunal said he was mentally unstable and was sentenced to a life sentence which is equivalent to 20 years under Jordanian law.

Yes mental unstable. This explanation we read frequently in last time. Of cause there is a mental problem with people doing such atrocities. But it comes from years of consuming anti-semitic newspapers, books and movies what you find in nearly all Arab countries.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani