Author Topic: Israeli Baseball Team Beats Commie Cuba  (Read 5410 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli Baseball Team Beats Commie Cuba
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 06:40:27 PM »
If you are looking for a moment of Jewish sportive pride, watch how Jewboy Jason Lezak uses his skills in swimming as well as knowledge of hydrodynamics to swim the fastest 100m split in history as he closed in on the frog Bernard  and won gold for team USA.

http://www.yourswimlog.com/jason-lezak-and-the-greatest-relay-leg-of-all-time/

Lol another example disproving your point.  Look at his muscular athletic cut swimmer's physique.  No less impressive than his non Jewish counterparts.

Given equal playing field ( same training regimen, supplements, nutrition, and coaching) a Jew can be just as athletic as the so called "genetic freaks"

Or let me guess, swimming isn't a real sport either and only basketball counts as a sport with genetics like Lebron

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »
I think circumstantial evidence shows that there are some talented jewish swimmers. nowhere did I say that Jews can't have an athletic physique. Talking about genetic "freaks" Michael Phelps has freakish proportions in terms of arm length to height, feet size, upper to lower body ratio, that make him very efficient at swimming. Training hard and juicing won't get you his build. Swimming used to be more amateurish than some other sports like light athletics or the major *ball sports but where did I say it is not a real sport?

Lol another example disproving your point.  Look at his muscular athletic cut swimmer's physique.  No less impressive than his non Jewish counterparts.

Given equal playing field ( same training regimen, supplements, nutrition, and coaching) a Jew can be just as athletic as the so called "genetic freaks"

Or let me guess, swimming isn't a real sport either and only basketball counts as a sport with genetics like Lebron

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2017, 05:47:34 PM »
It's not a big deal either way, it's just sports- with over- paid athletes.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2017, 06:25:04 PM »
I was wondering of my fellow JTFers were supporting team Israel.