Author Topic: ISRAELI MINISTER: THE BIBLE — NOT GOOGLE — GIVES ISRAEL MORAL RIGHT TO LAND  (Read 1142 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I am pleasantly surprised that there is someone from the phoney right-wing Likud party who has correct ideas on this issue.
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Israeli-Minister-The-Bible-not-Google-gives-Israel-moral-right-to-land-485449

Israel's moral claim to land comes from the Bible, not Google, Communications Minister Tzachi Hanegbi said in Washington on Tuesday at an event held in support of placing West Bank settlements within final borders of the Jewish state.

“Defense is important and security is important, but the most important thing is the moral claim of Israel. We are committed to go forward with living in our ancient land, land that was given us not by Google and Wikipedia, but by the Bible,” he said.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Isn't this a guy who threw Jews out of Gush Katif?  If so, his words mean nothing.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think HaNegbi actually came in first in the primaries for Likud MKs for the 2003 elections. So I think he was 3rd on the list in that year. He was supposed to be a big Rightist but then sold out with Sharon. Likud voters vote for who they think is Right but end up getting Left.