Author Topic: Sean Hannity is suing Debbie Schlussel for saying he sexually harassed her  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
This is bizarre stuff. I trust Debbie Schlussel (even though she was a complete jerk to us when we put up one of her articles) a lot more than I do Trump-buttkisser and ratings-chaser Sean Hannity.

http://conservativefiringline.com/sean-hannity-threatens-legal-action-allegations-sexual-harassment-former-contributor-debbie-schlussel/

I didn't put this up on the site because I don't think it belongs there. But it's pretty weird stuff.

What do you think?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sean Hannity being a Trump butt kisser and ratings chaser  doesn't make him guilty of sexual harassment.
In fact, he speaks openly about being careful of that and how he pays his taxes.  Because of his public status.
I don't know much about Debbie Schlussel.  But maybe she is chasing some ratings.  A jerk is a jerk all day.  And she was a jerk to your organization.
If I were a male public figure...I wouldn't ever be alone with women,  be overly nice to them or want to hire them.
Not in this day and age.  Women are destroying their own image being aggressive victims.
The women of the view made fun of VP Pence for saying he doesn't go out to dinner with women without his wife.
Ha Ha Ha.
But most of those women, on the view, and in general would go out with a married man to advance their career or be with a powerful man.
Then they think nothing of turning around and claiming they were victimized.
What about women saying...no thank you.  No, I am not coming to dinner to discuss my career.  Will your wife be there.  What you said offended me.  Please, don't talk to me that way.  That is what I do when I don't like the way a man talks to me in the work place.
I think there is true sexual harassment.  And there is  a man asking a woman to his room.  Say no and move on.  Did he threaten her job while he was allegedly inviting her up to his room?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It doesn't seem like sexual harassment to me, weird maybe, nothing more. Maybe it would have become something litigatable had she went with him as he suggested.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am more inclined to take Schlussel's side too, but I've lost most of my faith in her as well. She was a Trumpist very early on.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It doesn't seem like sexual harassment to me, weird maybe, nothing more. Maybe it would have become something litigatable had she went with him as he suggested.
Why?  Is she underage? 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am more inclined to take Schlussel's side too, but I've lost most of my faith in her as well. She was a Trumpist very early on.
Of course and of course.
But you should now have no faith in her at all.
She is walking it back.  He's just 'creepy'.
I guess a law suit against her is not the attention she was seeking.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I really hat San Hannity.  You're right.  He is a Trump fanny kisser.  Hanninty more than anyone promoted Trump for president more than anyone during the election.  I do hope that he loses his job on the radio and on fox news for this.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Bill O'Reilly, now Sean Hannity, a Trump shill?, supposedly involved with these crazy scandals. This world is now crazier than ever!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I really hat San Hannity.  You're right.  He is a Trump fanny kisser.  Hanninty more than anyone promoted Trump for president more than anyone during the election.  I do hope that he loses his job on the radio and on fox news for this.
Right Joe.  He is guilty because he is a Trump fanny kisser.

Men should  thread carefully here.
If you are a white conservative male...you have a target on your back.
I'm glad I do not have a male child.  I would be very afraid for their future.
Feminist and liberals are working hard to make the white male the bottom of the totem pole.
Isn't there an obvious pattern here?
Does Trump hate override common sense?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
If I were a male public figure...I wouldn't ever be alone with women,  be overly nice to them or want to hire them.

If you don't hire them, then they would say it's sexist.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

If you don't hire them, then they would say it's sexist.

Yes. I know.
Then I would hire women my grandmother's age.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes. I know.
Then I would hire women my grandmother's age.

Then they would say its ageist.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Then they would say its ageist.

Oh well.  Isn't it actually the opposite of what is considered ageism today? 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageism

I looked it up. You wouldn't believe the list of discriminations they have there. They have an ism for any type of discrimination. They even made one called speciesism and the people that advocate it use the term "animal Holocaust".

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Even though I don't like Hannity, at least I'm giving him credit for suing Schlussel.  Now, he has to prove (not say so) that the accusation is false.  I hope it's not false because I would like to see him off the air.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Even though I don't like Hannity, at least I'm giving him credit for suing Schlussel.  Now, he has to prove (not say so) that the accusation is false.  I hope it's not false because I would like to see him off the air.
He is suing her.  She has backed off. 
Why would we want to silence Conservative voices?
Even if he backed Trump.  There are so few voices bringing issues forward.
I don't understand this thinking at all.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It's a dumb distraction.  A butt kisser who lacks pride in a lot of things is unlikely to be purposely a sexual harrasser.

And a woman who is a conservative whistle blower with lots of pride is odd to be so sensitive to think he would be a sexual harrasser.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
If you listen to Debbie's original interview you'll notice that she never used the words sexual harassment.