Author Topic: Muslims plan protest march against Amazon for not providing prayer rooms  (Read 878 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why would they hire Muslim security guards? Who are they going to guard against? Muslims are the reason we need security guards. Maybe they're black Muslims that were hired due to affirmative action.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why they look not for a quiet corner and pray there. Even the founder of Islam lived at least part of his life in the desert. Where was the prayer room there?

Do you know where their real problem is?

It is about status. There are qualified employes, which have certain privileges. Now some low qualified employees, even not employed by amazon itself but by a subcontractor ask for the same benefits.

Islam is like always only a mask to ask for benefits that someone obviously has no right to get.

If I would be in charge I would tell them that I have nothing to do with it. Then I would tell them directly if they don't do their work I will withdraw from the contract immedialty.

This is the way to deal with this issue. The most people are too weak.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani