Author Topic: Why are so many people here single?  (Read 52209 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: Why are so many people here single?
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2007, 11:29:53 AM »
It also seems like so many Jewish men are left wing.

There are a lot of PC scum amongst men Lisa, but i think that the trend is changing for the better with more right wing people...

At least i hope this is the case for both men and women

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2007, 12:06:42 PM »
The only answer for Jews is to become religious and marry a religious Jew. Most non-religious Jews are self-hating and have pre-marital sex. I only want to marry a virgin.

http://www.kolyakov.org/rav_daniel_cohen.html

-Click on the lectures - Dating and Marriage- it teaches a Jew what to do before getting married and what to do etc.
 remember every second of learning Torah is like doing all of the 613 Commandments.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2007, 03:50:06 PM »

LOL. I cant. I am converting through Chabad. And in my soul I only want to marry a religious and observant Jewish man and have Jewish children. Even if I have to wait a bit to get that, I will. Marrying a noahide at the same time as I am converting or even dating someone who is not interested in coverting to Judaism is not acceptable to me because in the end, my destiny is Judaism.
 :laugh:

I'm glad you're converting, Mills. What an asset to the Children of Israel you'll be, too. :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2007, 03:53:08 PM »

Ever notice that converts are waaaaay more zealous than those born to the religion?  :D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2007, 03:57:22 PM »
I can't keep a girlfriend because they all hate the fact I have guns. It just seems like so many Jewish girls are liberal.

Hide the Guns!!! :D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
I can't keep a girlfriend because they all hate the fact I have guns. It just seems like so many Jewish girls are liberal.
Why do you have guns anyway ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »

Don't talk about the guns. Then one day, innocently take her on an "adventurous" date to the gun range, an outing, you don't own guns, you're just going on an unusual exiting date, where she'll get all excited shooting the guns you rented at the range. Pretty soon, she'll be asking when are you going to buy some.  ;D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2007, 04:03:50 PM »
Why?

Guns make bad people go away. Thats why.  ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2007, 04:11:56 PM »
Why?

Guns are also used by bad people to murder innocent good people. It works either way, depending on the person who is in control.

Vito you're only 23 and getting into politics, so much so that you are being voted for! Thats so cool....how did you get that far?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2007, 08:06:42 PM »
Why?

Guns are also used by bad people to murder innocent good people. It works either way, depending on the person who is in control.

Vito you're only 23 and getting into politics, so much so that you are being voted for! Thats so cool....how did you get that far?

In an ideal world there would be peace on earth and there would be no need for guns except maybe enjoyment for people who love target practice. Personally I don't feel that they were intended for excessive hunting, but that is a different debate.
   I'll be honest. I don't fulfill my civic duty as an American of bearing arms. I personally don't like them. I do on the other hand admire heroes such as Bernard Goetz for exercising their right to self defense. I disagree with this being vigilantism. He simply used the firearm to defend himself. If he used it to protect a stranger, that would be vigilantism. Of course exercising the right to self defense delivers a positive message to both the good and bad guys.
   Bad people get a hold of the guns illegally, therefore, good people need to acquire them to balance this out.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Kiwi

« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2007, 08:18:27 PM »
Than the average Joe like me

Vito heres a tip for you, many women when they get over an age are looking for things much different from a 20 year old.

I really don't know how old you are, but on average the older women get the looks are less important on the fella.

If they are normal real women, not stick bugs thinking they are straight from a glossy mag, are looking for companionship and stable relationship.

My first too husbands we very handsome guys,  the break ups was because so did every other female below 25 think that too.  :-\

But the my new fella is well not handsome by any means, but respectful, loving caring and a real man. And now being 33 myself I am looking for a better class of man, than just a Ken Doll.

I think you need to settle on the type of woman that suits you, not the type you think you should have.

Theres always a huge difference in the too.

I'm 23, but the problem is I act much older than 23. Plus I live in New York City, which is only 25% white - less than half of that 25% are young, and of the young people, most of them are wiggers/white trash, so I'm in a bad situation right now.

You still a young fella, you have time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2007, 08:19:41 PM »

Bag a leftist chick if you have to. Then you don't have to feel guilty about not calling her next weekend.
That really was uncalled for, Newman. This is a religious forum.

newman

« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »

Bag a leftist chick if you have to. Then you don't have to feel guilty about not calling her next weekend.
That really was uncalled for, Newman. This is a religious forum.

Newman is right. There is no prohibition for a gentile to have a gentile girlfriend and having sex before marriage.

They should make it clear that they are NOT married so as to avoid the adultery laws.

Still my Rabbi says that these days, when they are ready, gentiles should try to settle down with one woman and get married.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2007, 09:30:45 PM »

I'm 23, but the problem is I act much older than 23. Plus I live in New York City, which is only 25% white - less than half of that 25% are young, and of the young people, most of them are wiggers/white trash, so I'm in a bad situation right now.

I live in NYC too, do what I do, LEAVE THE CITY TO MEET WOMEN. My friend and I got sick of the nasty women in NYC so we travel to Pennsylvania for weekend mini vacations and we go out and meet women there, when you get out of this city into a more rural area, more than half the nastiness and associated BS with the women disappears, hell, even NJ is better than NY. No time for travel, use the internet.  :)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2007, 09:33:23 PM »
Guns are also used by bad people to murder innocent good people.

Those innocent people would stand a good chance of survival if they were armed and ready.

newman

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »
Guns are also used by bad people to murder innocent good people.

Those innocent people would stand a good chance of survival if they were armed and ready.

Max' security prison cell searches routinely find guns. Bad people ALWAYS get guns no matter what the laws.

If good people have no guns, they are completely defenseless against not only criminals but their own governments, too.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »

It's every adult's responsiblity to maximize their ability to defend themselves and their families. You can't depend on the police.

newman

« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »

It's every adult's responsiblity to maximize their ability to defend themselves and their families. You can't depend on the police.

All the cops can do is put up yellow tape and draw chalk outlines after the crims are done with you.

Relying on government for ANYTHING (income, a house, healthcare OR protection) is foolish.

Kiwi

« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2007, 06:45:48 AM »

I totally agree I was married to a cop they are worse than the crims here.  :-\

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2007, 08:53:55 AM »

I don't think that's the way he meant that or I certainly hope not. As someone with a law enforcement background myself, every man in my family has a law enforcement background  and who is currently dating a cop, was married to one etc- That is just a horrible generalization. Just wait until you need to call 911 and see how much you want to bad mouth the police then!

Kiwi

« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »

I don't think that's the way he meant that or I certainly hope not. As someone with a law enforcement background myself, every man in my family has a law enforcement background  and who is currently dating a cop, was married to one etc- That is just a horrible generalization. Just wait until you need to call 911 and see how much you want to bad mouth the police then!

I said HERE

Not the USA.

And here you are far better off not having them. this town 250,000 people and only three cops on at night. you call and wait nearly 4 hours maybe more for assistence. Yesterday a 14 year girl was raped at 4:45pm on a open public street near a school, and the cops took 3 and 1/2 hours to attend.

And we don't call 911 we call 000.  ::)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2007, 10:02:12 AM »
The only answer for Jews is to become religious and marry a religious Jew. Most non-religious Jews are self-hating and have pre-marital sex. I only want to marry a virgin.

Yacov i was discussing this with someone else on the forum...

i disagree strongly... in the holocaust most of the people fighting back against the nazi's were not religeous at all especially in the warsaw ghetto uprising....

moreover many of the people that rabbai kahane was able to gain support from were the non religeous jews...

I CAN SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM WHEN YOU MAKE SUCH STATEMENTS BUT IT ISN'T TRUE

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »
Why?

Well it was a mix of anger, inspiration and self determination that got me into politics... people voting for me simply agree with my ideas. G-d willing I'll win and have an influence on New York City. Thanks for the support  ;)

I live in NYC too, do what I do, LEAVE THE CITY TO MEET WOMEN. My friend and I got sick of the nasty women in NYC so we travel to Pennsylvania for weekend mini vacations and we go out and meet women there, when you get out of this city into a more rural area, more than half the nastiness and associated BS with the women disappears, hell, even NJ is better than NY. No time for travel, use the internet.  :)

I want to find a girl from Minnesota.. I adore those tall, blond Scandinavian snow bunnies... hopefully I'll find one that cooks and acts like an Italian.  ;)

Where in PA do you go to meet women?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2007, 04:40:47 PM »

Because Hitler slaughtered our people after disarming them. I think that's enough reason to own guns. Torah demands self defense, if someone is coming to kill you, kill them first.

The reality is we live in a violent world, the criminals will always have guns regardless of our laws. Do not be a victim, having a gun and knowing how to use it is important. If I were president of this country, i'd send every Jew a Galil .223 for free.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:43:19 PM by Cohen »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2007, 04:42:18 PM »

Because Hitler slaughtered our people after disarming them. I think that's enough reason to own guns. Torah demands self defense, if someone is coming to kill you, kill them first.

The thing is, do you really walk around in Broad daylight or on the streets with these weapons?