Author Topic: Fake Scientist Hawking Says Humans Only Have 100 Years Left On Earth  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
OK.  Now I can make my plans now to get off the planet.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I always believe what mmm-mmm-mm-mnnnm says.
I used to respect him until recent years when he started lying.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think there is a viable option for a self sustained colony on Mars but lets say hypothetically there is such a possibility. Than it still means he thinks 99.9999% of the humans are still stuck on earth and are doomed to die from climate change.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is him talking politics or leftist doctrine. Scientist don't have a better record in policy decisions or allocation of capital.
I always believe what mmm-mmm-mm-mnnnm says.
I used to respect him until recent years when he started lying.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
No doubt he was a great scientist but off the late has become a supporter of Baba Vonga. So he is going wayward on earth and climatic things.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
The Talmud states "the universe will exist 6000 years" (Sanhedrin 97), so humanity will be gone within 223 years!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Talmud states "the universe will exist 6000 years" (Sanhedrin 97), so humanity will be gone within 223 years!

All humanity or just the evil people? Won't the righteous live on Earth with Mashiach and The Third Temple forever?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Quatsch

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Isn't the climate on Mars a million times worse than anything on the earth? Mar's atmosphere is 95 percent carbon dioxide. Talk about a carbon footprint.

Let's just say the global warming idiots are right for the sake of the argument. Couldn't you just wear the same suit here all the time you would have to use on Mars because of extreme temperatures and no oxygen?

This whole concept lacks so much thought and common sense. This is so typical of nutjob liberals.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Good point! It is indeed much worse than any real or perceived climate catastrophe on earth.
Isn't the climate on Mars a million times worse than anything on the earth? Mar's atmosphere is 95 percent carbon dioxide. Talk about a carbon footprint.

Let's just say the global warming idiots are right for the sake of the argument. Couldn't you just wear the same suit here all the time you would have to use on Mars because of extreme temperatures and no oxygen?

This whole concept lacks so much thought and common sense. This is so typical of nutjob liberals.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

I think I saw that they think Mars will warm up at the same time as Earth so Mars' climate will be warm enough for people. If that's true, then they admit global warming is fake since the warming would be coming from the Sun, not from within Earth. They would have to change the name to Solar System warming.

I think it would be cool if people went to Mars like when they went to the Moon. But it should only be to learn about the Solar System, not to replace Earth. When I was in 2nd Grade, I remember I wanted to be an astronaut and visit Mars when I heard of a planned human trip. That was in 1990. They said it would happen by 2020. There's only three years until then and I don't see them doing it yet. Now I wouldn't want to go to Space at all. Let Non-Jewish astronauts do it. A Jew can't live in Space for such long periods of time. Also after the Columbia tragedy, I would probably be afraid to go to Space.

I think Barack Hussein Obama is to blame for America falling behind in human Spaceflight. Bush had a plan to go to Mars.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

This sub-human anti-Semite has himself plagued the earth for way too long.