Author Topic: What do Ivanka Trump,Sammy Davis Jr. Elizabeth Taylor & Marilyn Monroe all have  (Read 1604 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What do Ivanka Trump,Sammy Davis Jr. Elizabeth Taylor & Marilyn Monroe all have in common?
Conversions not worth the paper they were written on!!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
They're all Jewish like I'm Jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
What do Ivanka Trump,Sammy Davis Jr. Elizabeth Taylor & Marilyn Monroe all have in common?
It must have been worth something to the rabbi that signed off on the conversion document.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
It must have been worth something to the rabbi that signed off on the conversion document.
Point?
Is it a halacically valid conversion or not?
I do not care if somebody who calls himself/herself/itself a rabbi & says it means something I care that the 3 rabbis are all orthodox & it conforms to halacha

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
That is why Hashem caters for the superior Noahide who wishes to formally affiliate to the Jewish People & to take on some mitzvah observance,  but who is not up to the strictures of full conversion to Ger Tzedek status, in the 46-times in Torah mentioned lower level Ger Toshav status = the gercha asher b'shaarecha - "your ger who is in your gates".

In the Biblical era, marriage to some Ger Toshavs did occur.

Today it is not allowed.

A Ger Toshav is not a Jew; but like an Eved Knaani, is not a regular Gentile/Noahide either.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 03:02:44 PM by Yerusha »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
My point?
Take it up with the rabbi's that granted the conversions.  It was worth it to them...maybe to their pocket and maybe in 'prestige'.

Sammy Davis Jr. felt an affinity and respect for Judaism.  Why is his conversion not worth the paper it was printed on?  It probably meant something to him.  And that is all he had to worry about.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
My point?
Take it up with the rabbi's that granted the conversions.  It was worth it to them...maybe to their pocket and maybe in 'prestige'.

Sammy Davis Jr. felt an affinity and respect for Judaism.  Why is his conversion not worth the paper it was printed on?  It probably meant something to him.  And that is all he had to worry about.
Because the "rabbis" that performed Davis's conversion did not conform to halacha being reform "rabbis" therefore it was as worthless as a roll of Charmin!!!!
A non orthodox rabbi doing a conversion is like a proctologist  doing a lobotomy or a dentist doing proctology!!!!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Ivanka Yael today on her conversion 9.15

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
They all have been attacked on from people on this page.