Author Topic: Baruch Dayan HaEmet. Tzippy Kaplan, the daughter of Rabbi Kahane passed away.  (Read 1834 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch Dayan HaEmet.

Tzippy Kaplan, the daughter of our beloved Rabbi and leader Meir Kahane, passed away this Shabbat at the age of 56 after a long illness.

May her soul be in paradise forever together with her father, who was the greatest Jewish leader in modern history.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Boruch Dayan HoEmes!!!
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Updates as t the shiva for Tzippy Kaplan,A"H  from Dina Moskowitz via Rebbitzin Kahane
Further to my post re Shiva (thanks to Rebbetzin Libby for the info):
1. No restrictions on visiting hours.
2. Davening times: 7 a.m. Shacharit, 7:30 p.m. Mincha/Ma'ariv
3. Rebbetzin Libby rests between 2-4 p.m., so whoever comes to see her during Shiva, should not come at that time.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
My deepest condolences to the Kahane and Kaplan families. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

Baruch Dayan HaEmet.

My deepest condolences to these wonderful families. Shelo ted'u od tza'ar.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Very sad. My deepest condolences to the Kahane and Kaplan families.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
My condolences.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Esther_Refusenik

• New JTFer
T.n.tz.b.h