Author Topic: Jewish guy's mini bus torched by vandals in NYC  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish guy's mini bus torched by vandals in NYC
« on: June 26, 2017, 07:32:45 PM »
The man claims the police told him it doesn't matter and it's his problem.  Hard to believe- the police treated him like that.  Awful!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231609

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jewish guy's mini bus torched by vandals in NYC
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 04:01:36 PM »
It's not that hard to believe.  Crimes against Jews are OK.  Any other group, not OK.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 04:02:42 PM »
It was probably the Jamaican affirmative action residents of Crown Heights.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 02:32:07 AM »
"They told me to try and find my own surveillance footage from nearby homes, and that it was my problem," he said.

For what people pay taxes? It is unbelievable!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 10:12:27 AM »
He's was trying to get all kinds  of attention with the ridiculous looking minibus.  And he got the attention, just not the kind he wanted.    He would be much better off if he didn't paint up his next vehicle with all that attention getting nonsense and just minded his business.   He doesn't deserve it, but he's asking for a problem, and it will happen again if he continues this nonsense, or God forbid, something worse.   

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 12:35:53 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                     :fist:

Whether or not he should have carried on this way with his mini bus is no justification for
 these sub-animals to do what they did and it's a shame that he could or did not retaliate
 in kind. However, one thing's for sure, they will be torched to a crisp in what is referred
 to as esh gehennom!