Author Topic: Linda Sarsour Openly Calls For A 'Jihad'....  (Read 1748 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Linda Sarsour Openly Calls For A 'Jihad'....
« on: July 06, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »
Linda Sarsour, a prominent liberal advocate and organizer behind the Women’s March movement, openly called for a “jihad” against President Trump and other “white supremacists” in control of the United States government.

http://www.hannity.com/content/2017-07-06-prominent-womens-march-organizer-calls-for-jihad-against-president-trump/

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Linda Sarsour Openly Calls For A 'Jihad'....
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 04:30:38 AM »
Sarsour is how you say pimp in Hebrew it is also how you say cockroach in Arabic.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 04:00:15 PM »
As evil as Linda Sarsour is,  she's a fool by making these comments.  Even the Leftists lies and spins defending Sarsour can only go so far.   

Canadian LPC MP Iqra Khalid is more dangerous than Sarsour is because of the taqiyya,  ' charm', and ' innocence'  in her approach.  Not to mention she's in federal office. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 08:44:37 AM »
As evil as Linda Sarsour is,  she's a fool by making these comments.  Even the Leftists lies and spins defending Sarsour can only go so far.   

Canadian LPC MP Iqra Khalid is more dangerous than Sarsour is because of the taqiyya,  ' charm', and ' innocence'  in her approach.  Not to mention she's in federal office. 
I don't know Iqra Khalid.  I don't know who is more dangerous.  I don't care if people hate President Trump.

There are people (especially women) in this country who blindly follow or associate themselves with Sarsour.  Look at that retarded pink hat march on Washington.  Think of celebrities like Madonna and Ashley Judd, who women look up to, who are associated with her 'activism'. 
I just hope that Trump hatred doesn't make people blind to the danger this woman represents.  Sorry,  eb22.  I disagree that the Canadian LPC MP is more dangerous because of her charm and her federal position in Canada.  Women in America don't know who either of these people are.  But they are following Sarsour unwittingly.  Sarsour organizes 'cool' marches. They don't even understand that she represents an ideology that oppresses women and the LGBT (whatever other letters) community.
Trump hatred sure makes strange 'bedfellows'.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Linda Sarsour Openly Calls For A 'Jihad'....Canadian MP Iqra Khalid
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 10:25:46 AM »
I don't know Iqra Khalid.  I don't know who is more dangerous.  I don't care if people hate President Trump.

There are people (especially women) in this country who blindly follow or associate themselves with Sarsour.  Look at that retarded pink hat march on Washington.  Think of celebrities like Madonna and Ashley Judd, who women look up to, who are associated with her 'activism'. 
I just hope that Trump hatred doesn't make people blind to the danger this woman represents.  Sorry,  eb22.  I disagree that the Canadian LPC MP is more dangerous because of her charm and her federal position in Canada.  Women in America don't know who either of these people are.  But they are following Sarsour unwittingly.  Sarsour organizes 'cool' marches. They don't even understand that she represents an ideology that oppresses women and the LGBT (whatever other letters) community.
Trump hatred sure makes strange 'bedfellows'.

Poppy,  one major concern is VERY FEW people in the United States have heard of Iqra Khalid and M-103.  Yet,  she probably the most dangerous person in Canada and possibly even North America.   The fact you don't know who she is speaks volumes being that you have a much greater awareness of what's going on regarding key subjects and people than the vast majority of people.   A friend of mine who is also very knowledgeable  also didn't know about Iqra or M-103.

Here is an illustration of the taqiyya Iqra Khalid used when addressing questions after the M-103 motion that she pushed for passed.   Linda Sarsour is a dangerous individual in her own right for reasons you mentioned and other reasons.   But I don't think Sarsour would have been able to get away with being the catalyst to get an ' Islamophobia' motion passed.   

Mar 24 2017 Reporters Force M-103 Iqra Khalid To Answer The Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN3R6N-VTTM&t=6s

The articles provide more details. 

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/03/canadians-duped-a-victorious-day-for-islamic-supremacists

As the article mentioned,  Iqra Khalid was a student President of the Muslim Student Association at York University.

Iqra's father is  Dr. Hafiz Khalid, a long-time associate of the ISNA and' formerly' a vocal supporter of Jamaat-e-Islami. 

http://canadafirst.nfshost.com/?tag=shafqat-ali-jamaat-e-islami

For at least the 2nd time, Iqra Khalid attended an 'event'  at Palestine House'  It doesn't get much worse than this hideous place when it comes to hatred against Israel.

http://en.cijnews.com/?p=229237

There are 9 other Muslim MPs in the LPC  ( Liberal Party of Canada ) Justin Trudeau government.     I strong believe that the Muslim Brotherhood is attempting to take over Canada from within and eventually use that as a launching point to take over the United States.   While Linda Sarsour is part of the effort to bring Sharia Law to the United States,  her personality and comments damage her effectiveness level.   Iqra Khalid carry out a similar type of agenda much more effectively.    As dangerous as ISIS and Al-Queda are,  at least people are aware of their dangers and most are willing to take steps to defeat them.  That's not the case with the Muslim Brotherhood,  which isn't even designated as a terrorist organization in the United States. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »
Thanks for the links, eb22.  It is all so concerning.  Someone, something and somewhere else to worry about.
We are educating and raising up these people...to our own demise.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Linda Sarsour Openly Calls For A 'Jihad'....Canadian MP Iqra Khalid
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 10:20:50 AM »
Thanks for the links, eb22.  It is all so concerning.  Someone, something and somewhere else to worry about.
We are educating and raising up these people...to our own demise.

My pleasure,  Poppy.

I hope more and more people do point out what Linda Sarsour stands for,  including the overt comments she has made.   Sarsour can't go unchecked.  I went to the protest rally back in May outside of CUNY headquarters when Sarsour was given the opportunity by CUNY to be a Commencement address speaker.   

Yet,  before during and after that rally,  I kept thinking the extreme dangers that the Trudeau Gov't,  Iqra Khalid in particular ( though FAR from exclusively ),  and her M-103 'Islamophobia' Motion basically being ignored in the United States!    Even by the vast majority on the Political Right!   So much attention is paid to the threats from Mexico.   On the other hand,  Canada is taken for granted.  Big Mistake when a Leftist Gov't is in place!