Author Topic: McCain has brain cancer  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: McCain has brain cancer
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 04:45:57 PM »
Let him suffer!  Thanks to McCain, we had the muslim for 8 years.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 01:17:56 PM »
I don't like him. His obsession with Assad and Russia prevented rational solutions on Syria Ukraine and Lybia. This caused terrorism worldwide even with weapons and education provided by the US. He did very bad things. This has to be said.

I will pray for his full recovery. Hope so he will use his remaining years to repent.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 02:59:14 PM »
I read that it's aggressive brain cancer.  But then again maybe he can take that same drug (made in Israel) that Jew hating peanut farmer Jimmy Carter took.  Then we'd be stuck with both of them. 

I also blame McCain for eight years of Obama. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 05:13:52 PM »
I read that it's aggressive brain cancer.  But then again maybe he can take that same drug (made in Israel) that Jew hating peanut farmer Jimmy Carter took.  Then we'd be stuck with both of them. 

I also blame McCain for eight years of Obama.

Romney was the runner up in 2008. Would he have been done better against Obama in 2008 then he did against Obama as an incumbent?

Or do you blame the campaign for not campaigning JTF style against Obama rather than the Republican candidate?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 08:54:37 PM »
First off whoever was the campaign manager for McCain when he was running against Obama deserves o be flipping burgers at McDonalds for a very long time. 
Anyway I blame Romney, McCain and their idiotic campaigns a people as well.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 01:33:09 PM »
It is benign. My friend had a non-benign brain toumor and he had an operation and survived. It was like he had a stroke, but he almost fully recovered now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 07:33:12 AM »
It is benign. My friend had a non-benign brain toumor and he had an operation and survived. It was like he had a stroke, but he almost fully recovered now.

It is malignant- a glioblastoma multiforme (Grade IV astrocytoma). Median survival is a little more than a year- 50% will die before that and 50% will survive longer. In reality- he very likely does not have much longer on this earth.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 08:41:11 AM »
I remember on an old QPTV episode Chaim quoted an interview with McCain, where the latter was asked what he thought of the US population becoming increasingly more Mexican.

"It's wonderful, it's wonderful" the sleazy McCain answered.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 08:42:21 AM »
Maybe he will get Presidential treatment with Dr. Lederman.  Look how well Jimmy Carter is doing.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 02:57:36 PM »
It is malignant- a glioblastoma multiforme (Grade IV astrocytoma). Median survival is a little more than a year- 50% will die before that and 50% will survive longer. In reality- he very likely does not have much longer on this earth.

In Serbian newspapers it said that it is benign tumor.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.