Author Topic: Political Correctness for Sharks  (Read 2243 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Political Correctness for Sharks
« on: July 21, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »

;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Political Correctness for Sharks
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 10:34:11 PM »

;D

Sharks of color like the Wobbegong and Sand sharks approve this change in nomenclature.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 07:51:53 AM »
Sharks of color like the Wobbegong and Sand sharks approve this change in nomenclature.
Right.  Or it wouldn't fly.  Hello Rubystars.  I hope all is well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 10:09:54 AM »
Right.  Or it wouldn't fly.  Hello Rubystars.  I hope all is well.

Things have been pretty great. I've made a lot of friends among fandom communities and have gone to a lot of fun conventions like Anime Matsuri, Comicpalooza, Delta H Con, etc. I got a cool new red car and have been exploring parks around my area to play Pokemon and get some exercise in the process while seeing the beautiful parks. I went to Texas Ren fest last year and I'm going again this year too. That was super fun too.  I also did one of those paint and sip classes (I brought juice, lol) and had a lot of fun with that. They played 80s music and had us do trivia during the painting session on which song and artist was playing. I haven't been all that involved in political stuff like I used to be though I post about it every once in a while. I've mostly been trying to enjoy life. Politics can be so depressing... of course it matters... and I still have to stand up for things sometimes, but it doesn't have to dominate my life as much as it used to.

That's one reason I don't post much here anymore.

I hope things have been going well for you. :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 12:56:19 PM »
I am so happy things are good for you!  :) Those events sound like fun.  My daughter would love to attend them all.  We have been to Comic Con NYC for the past several years. Her Uncle creates all these awesome props for her.  The people are very friendly.
So, I can see you finding friendship in those communities. What fandoms are you part of?  My daughter asked. She graduated high school and starts college in the fall.  She is learning to drive.  :fright: It was a bit of battle at first.  Believe it or not, she didn't want to drive. A new red car sounds nice.  That may have made her want to drive sooner.  LOL  She will inherit my old car.
I am doing great.  I have good people in my life and a new puppy.  This has been a good summer so far.
I follow politics.  I feel I have to because of my child.  But I don't post as much here.  For obvious reasons.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 11:04:35 PM »
I am so happy things are good for you!  :) Those events sound like fun.  My daughter would love to attend them all.  We have been to Comic Con NYC for the past several years. Her Uncle creates all these awesome props for her.  The people are very friendly.
So, I can see you finding friendship in those communities. What fandoms are you part of?  My daughter asked. She graduated high school and starts college in the fall.  She is learning to drive.  :fright: It was a bit of battle at first.  Believe it or not, she didn't want to drive. A new red car sounds nice.  That may have made her want to drive sooner.  LOL  She will inherit my old car.
I am doing great.  I have good people in my life and a new puppy.  This has been a good summer so far.
I follow politics.  I feel I have to because of my child.  But I don't post as much here.  For obvious reasons.

I remember you talking about your daughter when she was little. The forum is 11 years old now so time goes by so fast.

Speaking of old posts, remember Imerica? I dug up an old post (see Save America section) where I pointed out how we were right about Bill Cosby 10 years ago when Imerica said we kept insulting him for no reason.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 12:55:35 AM »
They had to rename the shark because it had white privilege and caused carbon emissions and underwater terrorism. Even though they eat people, black sharks are gentile giants.

Black sharks matter.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 08:53:24 AM »
#ModeratelyOkayCaucasianSharksAreTheProblem  :thumbsdown:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »

I remember you talking about your daughter when she was little. The forum is 11 years old now so time goes by so fast.

Speaking of old posts, remember Imerica? I dug up an old post (see Save America section) where I pointed out how we were right about Bill Cosby 10 years ago when Imerica said we kept insulting him for no reason.
Time flies.  For sure.  You were all very nice to her.

Imerica.
And the sad part is how...they cut Bill Cosby loose only because he tried to tell people to behave better.
Before he could have killed someone and they would have defended him.