Author Topic: This queer looking Nazi calls for killing Jews on MSN news video  (Read 1067 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: This queer looking Nazi calls for killing Jews on MSN news video
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 12:00:28 AM »
Bwhaahaha!  Stop it! He looks very manly. Especially with those tennis goggles over his head.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 02:05:59 PM »
Where are the righteous people? I see only animals. This people think they have a cause? It is shamefull. 100 % certified rebellion against GOD.

GOD will never love a person only because his race.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 04:05:59 PM »
You are right, Nothing but Animals.   Right after the queer said "Kill the Jews" the other Nazis right behind him were screaming, "Open borders for Israel!"   I can't help but think that these Nazis should graciously thank Netanyahu.  He does more for these Nazis than they can ever do for themselves.    He allows huge numbers of  African illegal aliens to squat in South Tel Aviv, allows rampant illegal Arab building all over Israel, throws hundreds and hundreds of Jews out of their homes  and of course the icing on the cake:  He plans to give the Arabs another State in Israel.  Netanyahu is doing all the work for the Nazis in Israel, over here, and around the world.  One thing for sure about Jews, we are our own worst enemies.  I don't see how Israeli Jews keep electing Netanyahu.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 10:28:02 AM »
I have heard, that the supreme court of Israel is another major problem.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 05:31:11 PM »
they should be known as the supreme judenrat.
I have heard, that the supreme court of Israel is another major problem.