Author Topic: What does Chaim & JTF think of Moshe Feiglin & his Zehut party?  (Read 2402 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What does Chaim & JTF think of Moshe Feiglin & his Zehut party?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What does Chaim & JTF think of Moshe Feiglin & his Zehut party?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 03:38:17 PM »
Better than anyone else running. Still Libertarian, but still makes him the most right wing in Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 03:40:51 PM »
I, as a secular, do find some common ground with his party.

But no, no cannibis, no professional army, no secularization. Jews remained jews through religion. While I am secular now, I hold dearly my Jewish religion and ideas.
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »
Better than anyone else running. Still Libertarian, but still makes him the most right wing in Israel.
I agree, though he still counters many of my views.
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 05:46:12 PM »
I agree, though he still counters many of my views.

Such as? I agree with him on 99% of the issues, and he personally helped a friend who got divorced, then the court set an insane alimony payment they knew he couldn't make, and then put him into indentured servitude, and Moshe Feglin is fighting this and helped him get out, he'll come back to Israel along with others like him the second Moshe Feglin is elected and this evil system ends.

On Jewish survival, saying our position is illegal, but he has the best position you can legally say without provoking the Israeli thought-crime KGB as far as removing the Arabs from Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 07:18:46 PM »
I, as a secular, do find some common ground with his party.

But no, no cannibis, no professional army, no secularization. Jews remained jews through religion. While I am secular now, I hold dearly my Jewish religion and ideas.

How does a professional army contradict Jewish religion?

In what way does Feiglin support "secularization?"  I'd argue he does the opposite by bringing Israel in touch with its Jewish national character rather than Israeli.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 07:35:18 PM »
I think Moshe Feiglin is awesome, and Israel would be a hundred times better under him!

Moshe Feiglin's web site is one of my most visited sites. Everyone who cares about Israel and the Jewish people should vote for him.

If if you want to know where JTF stands officially, it was in last week's program. JTF supports Moshe Feiglin and will help him win however we can.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 04:02:33 PM »
Feiglin and many of his members are good Jews and honest people.  He isn't a Kahanist..but at the very least he has some Kahanists working with him.  The types we like at JTF.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 05:04:24 PM »
How does a professional army contradict Jewish religion?

In what way does Feiglin support "secularization?"  I'd argue he does the opposite by bringing Israel in touch with its Jewish national character rather than Israeli.
Apologies. I did not elaborate. Israel's military problem isn't that its not professional, its that we need disclipline. And aside from this, I have no argument. so I will probably just shut up.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 05:05:25 PM »
I think Moshe Feiglin is awesome, and Israel would be a hundred times better under him!

Moshe Feiglin's web site is one of my most visited sites. Everyone who cares about Israel and the Jewish people should vote for him.

If if you want to know where JTF stands officially, it was in last week's program. JTF supports Moshe Feiglin and will help him win however we can.
Seriously? I didn't read his page. I will now. Thanks for that! I will then change my views if further research supports such.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 02:29:09 PM »
Haven't heard much from the good man lately, how goes things on his front, and what can English speakers outside of Israel do to support him?