Author Topic: The Nazis marching in Virginia  (Read 3830 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Nazis marching in Virginia
« on: August 15, 2017, 03:58:54 PM »
Is there any difference between them and Black Lives Matter?  All of them are Nazis in my eyes and it seems silly to me how the anti trump protesters (Some of them at least) are the same sides of the same coin as the white nazis in Virginia.

Let's hope that Black Lives Matter fools and the white Nazis go at it like the the Muslim Sunni Nazis and Muslim Shiite Nazis.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Nazis marching in Virginia
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 04:05:20 PM »
We all have to wait and see.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 04:33:26 PM »
President Orangina went back to his original both sides we're at fault b.s.

Frankly as a Jew I think those Nazis deserved whatever they got and more.  So while antifa and BLM are all disgusting, I still obviously hate the Nazis more. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 04:46:59 PM »
President Orangina went back to his original both sides we're at fault b.s.

Frankly as a Jew I think those Nazis deserved whatever they got and more.  So while antifa and BLM are all disgusting, I still obviously hate the Nazis more.

Hate here is a liability. Antifa is causing more problems currently, but the Nazis would be worse with their power and numbers. They are both mostly ignorant evil people trying to do what they think is right.

Trump needs both of these groups to maintain control.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 06:42:07 PM »
Hate here is a liability. Antifa is causing more problems currently, but the Nazis would be worse with their power and numbers. They are both mostly ignorant evil people trying to do what they think is right.

Trump needs both of these groups to maintain control.

????

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 07:02:56 PM »
I hate to be a devil, or Hitler advocate, but the Nazis aren't really dangerous in this case. They are a bunch of backwoods hicks. They don't have the colleges, the unions, the propaganda, the internet [see: Google].

They are just a bunch of nuts that currently make moonshine. I really don't care about them. They have no power outside of their little villages.

The left is a WAY bigger threat. Trust me. I went to school with these Leftists. You just can't fight them. They control it all. Antifa,Black Bloc, BLM, militant organizations. If they want a statue gone, its probably gone. If they wanted Israel to become New Arabia part 2 [New Arabia part 1 is Europe], they would. The only reason they aren't is because of a thin blue line. Of us extremists. And slightly more relaxed folks. Once the majority of us are dead, unless we marry eachother or eachother's kids, there is no real future.

They will eventually collapse on their own [censored]. Their FNN [censored]. Their fantasy bubbles where Islamic women wear a veil of liberation, Jews hold all the strings, Marx was never wrong. Israel is worse than every other country combined. We somehow are more evil, with more human rights issues [that I assure you do not exist]. 

Stop worrying about the Neo Nazis. They are a dwindling population of backwoods morons. Never again can they really hold any power.
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 07:16:11 PM »
I hate to be a devil, or Hitler advocate, but the Nazis aren't really dangerous in this case. They are a bunch of backwoods hicks. They don't have the colleges, the unions, the propaganda, the internet [see: Google].

They are just a bunch of nuts that currently make moonshine. I really don't care about them. They have no power outside of their little villages.

The left is a WAY bigger threat. Trust me. I went to school with these Leftists. You just can't fight them. They control it all. Antifa,Black Bloc, BLM, militant organizations. If they want a statue gone, its probably gone. If they wanted Israel to become New Arabia part 2 [New Arabia part 1 is Europe], they would. The only reason they aren't is because of a thin blue line. Of us extremists. And slightly more relaxed folks. Once the majority of us are dead, unless we marry eachother or eachother's kids, there is no real future.

They will eventually collapse on their own [censored]. Their FNN [censored]. Their fantasy bubbles where Islamic women wear a veil of liberation, Jews hold all the strings, Marx was never wrong. Israel is worse than every other country combined. We somehow are more evil, with more human rights issues [that I assure you do not exist]. 

Stop worrying about the Neo Nazis. They are a dwindling population of backwoods morons. Never again can they really hold any power.

Oh no no no no no!!

Leftists are evil thugs and I hate them all.  But nazis (who are mistakenly identified as right wing) are worse because they hate people for their DNA or more specifically who their parents are.  And there's no negotiating with them.  With leftists, you buy some time by pretending to go along with their program.  Also, while leftists also hate Jews, their mission is not to wipe Jews/Judaism off the face of the earth. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 07:57:39 PM »

I disagree because this is straight up false.  They are radicalizing young men which is evident from the rally demographics.  They are a small fringe yes but they appear to have grown.  They use the evil of the left, which has gone so far over the deep end as a convenient straw man to "red pill" them into their ranks.

They managed to conflate themselves with the Trump movement and confused a lot of people.  They will continue to do the same with any form of opposition to the left.  And the media has built them up because the media benefits in many ways from deceiving the public and pushing the association of any opposition to the left as nazism. Even the Hillary campaign decided this was a good idea. The media over inflates their prominence and gives them disproportionate coverage but that also helps them grow.

Because the establishment is so thoroughly controlled by the extreme left's narrative and agenda, and because even mainstream opposition and rinos will kowtow to it (hence the origin of the term "cuckservative," a powerful meme) it is a dangerous potion. 

And they have been crafting their jew-scapegoating propaganda for decades.  We live in a world where people believe 9/11 was not done by muslim terrorists and that the world is flat. People are easily led astray by dishonesty and ignorance.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 10:19:44 PM »
????

All of it should be rephrased, or is there something in particular that I didn't explain well enough to be understood?

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 09:37:14 AM »
I disagree because this is straight up false.  They are radicalizing young men which is evident from the rally demographics.  They are a small fringe yes but they appear to have grown.  They use the evil of the left, which has gone so far over the deep end as a convenient straw man to "red pill" them into their ranks.

They managed to conflate themselves with the Trump movement and confused a lot of people.  They will continue to do the same with any form of opposition to the left.  And the media has built them up because the media benefits in many ways from deceiving the public and pushing the association of any opposition to the left as nazism. Even the Hillary campaign decided this was a good idea. The media over inflates their prominence and gives them disproportionate coverage but that also helps them grow.

Because the establishment is so thoroughly controlled by the extreme left's narrative and agenda, and because even mainstream opposition and rinos will kowtow to it (hence the origin of the term "cuckservative," a powerful meme) it is a dangerous potion. 

And they have been crafting their jew-scapegoating propaganda for decades.  We live in a world where people believe 9/11 was not done by muslim terrorists and that the world is flat. People are easily led astray by dishonesty and ignorance.

Yes, all of that is true. They greatly gained followers from the Left's [censored]. Except I'm less worried about them right now than the Left. This could be late 1920s for all we know, with the Left all pwoerful, and in a few years the Nazis will rise again. I honestly wouldn't be surprised. I just
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »
who's worse?  Ishmael or Esav?  Both are the same evil.

Ishmaelim (muslims) will be willing to cut off their hand and kill their own kids just to kill a Jew.

Esav and Edom (Romans/Nazis/insert blank anti semite who isn't muslim, etc) will keep Jews around as long as it benefits them and will not risk their family just to kill a Jew.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 05:27:00 PM »

Ishmaelim (muslims) will be willing to cut off their hand and kill their own kids just to kill a Jew.

Esav and Edom (Romans/Nazis/insert blank anti semite who isn't muslim, etc) will keep Jews around as long as it benefits them and will not risk their family just to kill a Jew.

The blacks are Kush, not Edom, unless you think that "dey be da original Romans".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 11:47:52 AM »

The blacks are Kush, not Edom, unless you think that "dey be da original Romans".

Arabs and Muslim blacks might as well be Ishmael
Edom/Esav are the white nazis

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 03:48:04 PM »

Same. Edom does more damage because we trust them.