Author Topic: Lol Daily stormer the neonazi website is dead.  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Lol Daily stormer the neonazi website is dead.
« on: August 16, 2017, 08:47:11 PM »
They've been kicked off their server.

May they be cursed eternally.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:39:44 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Lol Størm Frønt neonazi website is dead.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 10:12:22 PM »
So this is the one good thing to come out of the Charlottesville incident. Most of the people at the rally were evil. The Nazis were evil. Most of the outright Leftists were evil. I say outright Leftists since Nazism is also Leftist. Of course the decision to remove Confederate monuments was evil.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 11:25:30 PM »
So this is the one good thing to come out of the Charlottesville incident. Most of the people at the rally were evil. The Nazis were evil. Most of the outright Leftists were evil. I say outright Leftists since Nazism is also Leftist. Of course the decision to remove Confederate monuments was evil.

Agreed fully on all counts.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 11:39:59 PM »
1. its not off line. I'm able to see it.

2. Confederates would not be nazis if alive today. They weren't racist. The KKK at the time invited JEWS and BLACKS to join. And they did not have the white sheets. They used any rags they had lying around. It was a club where they goofed around when things got quiet - sort of like today's fire departments.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 12:24:38 AM »
Sorry but I believe you mean The Daily Stormer.  Two different sites both equally vile.  What lead to thus was a post they wrote calling the late Heather Heyer a day childless unmarried slut who deserved to die.  I'm glad GoDaddy finally gave them the boot.  They also tried to sign up on Google who booted them as well.  Last I read they set up a .ru domain.  Figures.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 12:28:24 AM »
Also Pedofront is hosted by a company called Cloudfare.  This hideous company apparently hosts all kinds of scum.  And when complain about these same disgusting sites Cloudfare doxxes them pretty much giving all their info to the same sites. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 09:32:00 AM »
Also Pedofront is hosted by a company called Cloudfare.  This hideous company apparently hosts all kinds of scum.  And when complain about these same disgusting sites Cloudfare doxxes them pretty much giving all their info to the same sites.

It can't be for the money. They're just one customer and a troublesome one at that.
For all the trouble, a normal company would gladly let go of one single customer.
If I had a clothing store and some guy comes in and tries every shirt and then brings in all his pals full of mud, I'd be glad when they leave. I wouldn't keep them.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 01:37:49 PM »

Oh my mistake i got them confused with pedofront.

I was not aware of doxxing done by cloudfare.  That is despicable. 
I saw the ceo explain his decision saying it was because der Sturmer started implying that cloudfare endorsed their views and he woke up in a bad mood and said I'm sick of them.

Media needs to expose cloudfare doxxing

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Lol Daily stormer the neonazi website is dead.
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 04:23:39 PM »
both are gone btw
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 09:40:37 AM »
both are gone btw

Thank God. What they are writing there is so ugly. It is appealing to the lowest instincts of humans. Not only the ideas, but also the language.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2017, 10:55:48 AM »
As hideous as these White Supremacist Nazi entities are,  my concern is Real Conservative / Patriot entities are also going to be targeted in a similar manner.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2017, 11:02:15 AM »
As hideous as these White Supremacist Nazi entities are,  my concern is Real Conservative / Patriot entities are also going to be targeted in a similar manner.

absolutely
who knows, jtf may be next.
soon free speech will be underground.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 11:14:40 AM »
absolutely
who knows, jtf may be next.
soon free speech will be underground.

One of the tactics being used is the Left grouping Conservatives/ Patriots with White Supremacists.   In the last few days in Canada,  the Mayors of London, ON, and Vancouver did this.  In essence,  they invited the Alt. Left to counter good people that are concerned about Islamization of Canada.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »
One of the tactics being used is the Left grouping Conservatives/ Patriots with White Supremacists.   In the last few days in Canada,  the Mayors of London, ON, and Vancouver did this.  In essence,  they invited the Alt. Left to counter good people that are concerned about Islamization of Canada.
Exactly!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 08:39:45 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                        :fist:

You're all correct. We're real Conservatives and should not be misconstrued in any way
 with these Nazi beasts who by their mere existence are polluting the landscape with
 their vile ideology of hatred,ignorance, and most importantly anti-Semitism.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 07:29:41 PM »
Also i just read on Twitter today that Pedofront is also now offline.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 10:31:56 AM »
Also i just read on Twitter today that Pedofront is also now offline.

Interestingly,   before the Pedofront's Internet server was terminated,  they offered a different evil perspective that previously didn't occur on this end. Apparently,  they rejected the 'efforts'  of the ' Alt. Right' in Charlottesville because they thought it would set back their 'movement's'  goals.

https://www.wired.com/story/StørmFrønt-alt-right/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2017, 10:20:56 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2017, 07:51:08 PM »
1. its not off line. I'm able to see it.

2. Confederates would not be nazis if alive today. They weren't racist. The KKK at the time invited JEWS and BLACKS to join. And they did not have the white sheets. They used any rags they had lying around. It was a club where they goofed around when things got quiet - sort of like today's fire departments.

Some confederates were racist, some weren't. KKK retards waving that banner doesn't reflect on it any more than when they wave the conservative banner, its not theirs to wave.

I've seen lots of Kluxers defend them being an evil Nazi group today by the fact that they used to be in their mothers basement and just have fun. It doesn't matter like it doesn't matter if the UN started with a nice statement that it would do good, it's a bad group that does bad things like the UN.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 01:58:24 AM »
BTW their hero really was gay.

He had a gay stance.

skip to about 4:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YhwIr5Gh2w

Also, German women threw themselves over him. Where are his children? That's right, nothing happened at night.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 05:08:57 PM »
Lots of mixed up people out there, no matter where they're coming from Ideologically.

I think it's important on Social Media or sites like this to be respectful of others. I have opinions that, while I'm not afraid to share if asked, would probably offend some even here. I wish I would have more dialogue with people here over the years, but i think it's understood that the basics concerning the Jewish people and their being in Israel by the will of G-D is a given, no matter what else is said.

The Gentiles are going to get worse, and Israel should be dependent on G-D, not dependent on these Gentile powers.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2017, 05:31:27 PM »
Lots of mixed up people out there, no matter where they're coming from Ideologically.

I think it's important on Social Media or sites like this to be respectful of others. I have opinions that, while I'm not afraid to share if asked, would probably offend some even here. I wish I would have more dialogue with people here over the years, but i think it's understood that the basics concerning the Jewish people and their being in Israel by the will of G-D is a given, no matter what else is said.

The Gentiles are going to get worse, and Israel should be dependent on G-D, not dependent on these Gentile powers.

Agreed. I don't care about the Nazis in America for Israel, they can come invade G-d forbid and get wiped out by the Creator of the universe like everyone else that tried. I don't care about them for Jews, means more aliyah. As America does to Israel, so happens to America, and I got a bit of a soft spot, I'd rather them not go where Europe is headed.

Tolerance of intolerance is intolerance. I'm not going to be respectful of Mr. Gas the Jews when he starts screaming that or posting it on his crappy news page. Compassion on the cruel is cruelty to the compassionate, I'm not interested how confused they are and how horrible their childhood was, mine sucked too and I'm not a monster, confusion is not an excuse for evil.

I've seen people go that way out of spite, liberals call everything racist, it makes racism seem like a less serious thing, becomes mainstream, they do the self-righteous hypocritical thing where you'll get a drag queen wearing an aborted baby necklace comes on and say Americans are all evil for being born racists, and now they get into it out of spite. They say the ugly underbelly and left, people that stay in that ideology made a choice, and no respect for people that want to exterminate the Jews, like Skokie in 1977, KILL NAZIS NOW.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
Agreed. I don't care about the Nazis in America for Israel, they can come invade G-d forbid and get wiped out by the Creator of the universe like everyone else that tried. I don't care about them for Jews, means more aliyah. As America does to Israel, so happens to America, and I got a bit of a soft spot, I'd rather them not go where Europe is headed.

Tolerance of intolerance is intolerance. I'm not going to be respectful of Mr. Gas the Jews when he starts screaming that or posting it on his crappy news page. Compassion on the cruel is cruelty to the compassionate, I'm not interested how confused they are and how horrible their childhood was, mine sucked too and I'm not a monster, confusion is not an excuse for evil.

I've seen people go that way out of spite, liberals call everything racist, it makes racism seem like a less serious thing, becomes mainstream, they do the self-righteous hypocritical thing where you'll get a drag queen wearing an aborted baby necklace comes on and say Americans are all evil for being born racists, and now they get into it out of spite. They say the ugly underbelly and left, people that stay in that ideology made a choice, and no respect for people that want to exterminate the Jews, like Skokie in 1977, KILL NAZIS NOW.

Oh sure G-D knows that you are right, and I've no love whatsoever for the Fascists and Nazis, not the Elites that enabled them like the Vatican, etc... I was just speaking of the young people concerned about Immigration, Islam, Civilization. and their ideals becoming perverted. And we know how the Fascists and the Muslims have always been Allies, Edom and Ishmael.

As I said, I think over time the Gentiles are going to get worse, and the best thing for the Tribes of Israel will be to be in Israel.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2017, 08:48:20 PM »
Oh sure G-D knows that you are right, and I've no love whatsoever for the Fascists and Nazis, not the Elites that enabled them like the Vatican, etc... I was just speaking of the young people concerned about Immigration, Islam, Civilization. and their ideals becoming perverted. And we know how the Fascists and the Muslims have always been Allies, Edom and Ishmael.

As I said, I think over time the Gentiles are going to get worse, and the best thing for the Tribes of Israel will be to be in Israel.

There will be struggles if we can't being Mashiah in haste tomorrow (G-d willing we do), but Israel will be the least troubled place to be, and I learned this from the big Rebbe in the USA who finds kids when they are lost (his name escapes me atm).

If you're referring to the Trump camp, they used to want those things, now they want illegal immigration and love Saudi Arabia because Trump says so. I have no hope whatsoever for anyone in that camp, and I have hope for liberals. The Lubavitcher Rebbe once said to a messanic who tried to give him his book, "no one is more lost than one who believes himself to be found".

Maybe someone can deprogram them, I can deal with aliens and illuminatis and the queen controls all and just about any conspiracy online, very easy to free minds from it, but this is ignorance, arrogance and self-righteousness in one, I have no idea what to do for them.