Author Topic: Bannon wanted to move the Israel embassy to Jerusalem; Kushner blocked it  (Read 4575 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I read that Bannon was pushed out by Ivanka.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Bannon was the only pro Israel guy in there.  Hurts to see him fired.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bannon was the only pro Israel guy in there.  Hurts to see him fired.

Yet the Leftists say he was an "alt right" Nazi.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
If Israel had Moshe Feiglin in power, it would be an entirely different story.   It wouldn't matter if Trump sent Kushner or not to apply pressure.    Feiglin would build everywhere and pay the Arabs to leave for good.  At that point, it wouldn't even matter where the embassy was located.  It would be mission accomplished for Israel.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer

Yet the Leftists say he was an "alt right" Nazi.
The liberals calls everyone who works in the Trump White House a Nazi.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
If Israel had Moshe Feiglin in power, it would be an entirely different story.   It wouldn't matter if Trump sent Kushner or not to apply pressure.    Feiglin would build everywhere and pay the Arabs to leave for good.  At that point, it wouldn't even matter where the embassy was located.  It would be mission accomplished for Israel.

Well said,  Aces High. 

After a visit or two by Jared Kushner,   I think Donald Trump and co.  would know that it's not worth the time and effort trying for a 'peace deal' .

David
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The sooner Jared Kushner is out of the Trump Administration,  the better. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member

True.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
If the Israeli Jews don't vote for Feiglin-  they deserve Netanyahu.  And that's what they've gotten. And that's what they'll continue to get.  I always remember this expression-  "If you always do, what you always did, you'll always get, what you've always got." 

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
Tis a shame, Bannon was a real good man. Breitbart is a good organization, but the left [insider Kushner?] have to get rid of anyone who knows something so they can puppeteer Trump.
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Always the goy who is proisrael and the selfhating jew is the anti-israel.
they love to jump off the cliff.
I wish moslems would be so self-hating.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

It shows that Kushner is rotten and Bannon at least tried to accomplish this. This type of
 evil is incomprehensible. This is one of many issues concerning the sacred land of Israel.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I thought Bannon/Breitbart was associated with the 'alt right'.
And was accused of being a Jew hater.
Was that fake news?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
I thought Bannon/Breitbart was associated with the 'alt right'.
And was accused of being a Jew hater.
Was that fake news?

The alt right calls it kikebart.  Way too "pro Jewish" for them.
Jtf was angry at Breitbart for trump support afaik.  The media tried to associate Jew hating altright with both figures and used a quote of Bannon "we provided a platform for the altright" to do so but I think he stated that quote at a time when altright term had a very different meaning.  Today it is exclusively the nazi stuff but at that time it meant alternative right which included lots of different groups that strayed from mainstream republican views.  The nazi people have claimed the term as their own brand, pointing out that they first coined it, and the more broad Trump movement is not self identifying with them for obvious reasons.  One being that their views are abhorrent.

So yes I do believe it was a form of fakenews but Ben Shapiro also called Bannon a terrible person and thinks that he somehow fueled the altright, so I don't fully understand the issue.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ben Shapiro called Bannon ruthless but not an anti Semite. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
The alt right calls it kikebart.  Way too "pro Jewish" for them.
Jtf was angry at Breitbart for trump support afaik.  The media tried to associate Jew hating altright with both figures and used a quote of Bannon "we provided a platform for the altright" to do so but I think he stated that quote at a time when altright term had a very different meaning.  Today it is exclusively the nazi stuff but at that time it meant alternative right which included lots of different groups that strayed from mainstream republican views.  The nazi people have claimed the term as their own brand, pointing out that they first coined it, and the more broad Trump movement is not self identifying with them for obvious reasons.  One being that their views are abhorrent.

So yes I do believe it was a form of fakenews but Ben Shapiro also called Bannon a terrible person and thinks that he somehow fueled the altright, so I don't fully understand the issue.
I guess I don't either.
It seems as if, now, people are disappointed that Bannon is gone from the administration.  But when he was in, he was evil.  :-\  It is dizzying  with how everything shifts.  I hate feeling like everybody on G-d's green earth has an agenda.  There is no truth to be found.  And Trump tweets...they are from him and I only have to judge what he is saying to me.  I don't get his message like a game of telephone with someone else's spin added. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ben Shapiro called Bannon ruthless but not an anti Semite.
I don't know what to make of Ben Shapiro.  So...I'm not sure what to make of that.  What successful (driven) man isn't ruthless in their own way?

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know what to make of Ben Shapiro.  So...I'm not sure what to make of that.  What successful (driven) man isn't ruthless in their own way?

Ruthless fine, but he made his remark with regard to altright involvement/encouragement

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I don't know what to make of Shapiro either.  Lately he seems t be all over the place in terms of what he posts.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ruthless fine, but he made his remark with regard to altright involvement/encouragement
I don't know if ruthless is fine.  But focused and driven people are often ruthless.  Kahane-Was- Right BT...I don't know what 'alt right' really means.  Was it a descriptive term created to put conservatism in a bad light or lump it in with the extreme right?

And now....the National Anthem is being called a neo -confederate symbol.

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/27/it-is-time-to-examine-the-words-and-the-origins-of-our-national-anthem-another-neo-confederate-symbol_partner/

This is a very smart tactic of the left. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:58:00 PM by Poppy »

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know if ruthless is fine.  But focused and driven people are often ruthless.  Kahane-Was- Right BT...I don't know what 'alt right' really means.  Was it a descriptive term created to put conservatism in a bad light or lump it in with the extreme right?

And now....the National Anthem is being called a neo -confederate symbol.

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/27/it-is-time-to-examine-the-words-and-the-origins-of-our-national-anthem-another-neo-confederate-symbol_partner/

This is a very smart tactic of the left.

Altright means the neonazi movement led by people such as Richard Spencer, Christopher Cantwell, etc.  I already explained the media misuses the term to sully all conservatives and rightwingers.  But that grouping really exists.  And Ben Shapiro claims Bannon gave them credibility and help to push his own goals wrt Trump. Shapiro is a conservative and not a media hoaxer.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Altright means the neonazi movement led by people such as Richard Spencer, Christopher Cantwell, etc.  I already explained the media misuses the term to sully all conservatives and rightwingers.  But that grouping really exists.  And Ben Shapiro claims Bannon gave them credibility and help to push his own goals wrt Trump. Shapiro is a conservative and not a media hoaxer.
I understand all that.  But the media lumps everyone together now.  That narrative is sticking. And one minute Bannon is an evil neo nazi and the next he will be sorely missed from the administration..  I follow Shapiro and I didn't say he was a hoaxer.  I just don't know what to make of some of what he says.  But thanks for trying to help me understand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
I understand all that.  But the media lumps everyone together now.  That narrative is sticking. And one minute Bannon is an evil neo nazi and the next he will be sorely missed from the administration..  I follow Shapiro and I didn't say he was a hoaxer.  I just don't know what to make of some of what he says.  But thanks for trying to help me understand.

I think you have mixed up different groups.
He media claimed he was a neo nazi.  No one in the media claims that he is sorely missed from the administration.  He is in fact a scalp of theirs that they are proud of.

JTFers have had mixed views of Bannon due to his supposed involvement with the altright, even if he is not altright himself.  He was always pro Israel, however.  People at this website and pro Israel websites are the ones saying he will be missed.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I didn't think JTF had mixed views on Bannon.  Until he was no longer with the Trump administration.  And then it seemed like he would be missed.  Maybe I wasn't reading carefully enough.