Author Topic: Could it be that YCT's Rabbi Katz is on the down low?  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Could it be that YCT's Rabbi Katz is on the down low?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 02:40:42 AM »
This is a person who obviously knows better. He does it intentionally for whatever wicked reasons.

Even this is not only a Jewish problem, because he misleads even gentiles by attending this disgusting parade. Vast majority of homo-paraders are gentiles.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 03:47:08 AM »
This is a person who obviously knows better. He does it intentionally for whatever wicked reasons.

Even this is not only a Jewish problem, because he misleads even gentiles by attending this disgusting parade. Vast majority of homo-paraders are gentiles.
The vast majority are Gentiles here in Israel?
Are you sure?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 05:17:44 AM »
The vast majority are Gentiles here in Israel?
Are you sure?

Sorry, I overread that Mr. Katz was attending the parade in Israel.

I read before something about Mr. Katz and I thought he lives and teaches in New York.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 03:08:58 PM »
What is Neo-Conservatism? Is it a name real Orthodox Jews use to refer to "Open Orthodoxy"?

When most people think of Neo-Conservative, they think of the type in the George W. Bush Administration. People shorten it to Neo-Con to say it's a Jew conspiracy.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 03:18:01 PM »
What is Neo-Conservatism? Is it a name real Orthodox Jews use to refer to "Open Orthodoxy"?

When most people think of Neo-Conservative, they think of the type in the George W. Bush Administration. People shorten it to Neo-Con to say it's a Jew conspiracy.
Yes that is what they are refering to it as