Author Topic: Can We Stop Attacking Trump; Kushner Instead  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Shoftim3:31

• Junior JTFer
  • If at first you dont succeed, reload and try again
Can We Stop Attacking Trump; Kushner Instead
« on: August 28, 2017, 08:10:52 PM »
I know many of you either vehemently, or almost, hate Trump. I like him. Or liked.
I think we shouldn't give him as much discredit, to be fair. I will not now try to bring up his faults, that is a whole other point, but to address the Liberal in the room: Kushner.

I think that he may be backed by some leftists, Sanders? Soros? He is just a rich kid, spoiled, knows nothing. Never really had to work. And being a Jew, as R' Kahane always loved to say: Jews suffer from a type of cancer known as Guilt. I think that is what Kushner suffers from, in part. He doesn't belong anywhere near the administration, and beyond Mcmaster, I think he could be responsible for the many replacements in office.

Feel free to debate or praise me in the following posts, politely, thanks.
S
Our worst enemy isn't Nazis, Arabs or Liberals, its Jews that hate themselves: Bernies Sanders, Chuck Schumer, George Soros.

Everyone else just strayed from H' word. But these people pretend.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Can We Stop Attacking Trump; Kushner Instead
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 08:38:46 PM »
Kushner is owned by soros.

I don't believe D Trump agrees with Kushner or his own daughter.  He does what she says because of his loyalty to her.

I can't say for sure D Trump is not owned by someone. You can't become president without bending over for your puppetmaster.

Trump's many offsprings are all married to Jews.

I should note that many JTF members disappeared during the election campaign.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 08:49:04 PM »
In terms of the Trump kids being married to Jews you just have Ivanka who married Jared Kushner.  Don juniors wife Vanessa has a Jewish father.  So that doesn't make her a Jew according to Jewish law.  Eric Trump's wife is not Jewish.  But  read that Tiffany is dating a Jewish guy not that it's worth anything.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 03:38:18 AM »
Kushner is too rich to be owned by Soros. Trump may not agree with Ivanka and Kushner his decision strongly influenced by them and now pretty much all of his advisers are their men.
Kushner is owned by soros.

I don't believe D Trump agrees with Kushner or his own daughter.  He does what she says because of his loyalty to her.

I can't say for sure D Trump is not owned by someone. You can't become president without bending over for your puppetmaster.

Trump's many offsprings are all married to Jews.

I should note that many JTF members disappeared during the election campaign.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 06:37:22 AM »
ok...there goes that....
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 11:27:01 AM »
But trump is the idiot who empowers people who block and obstruct the right's agenda.  He is responsible for the kushner disaster

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 12:21:10 PM »
In terms of the Trump kids being married to Jews you just have Ivanka who married Jared Kushner.  Don juniors wife Vanessa has a Jewish father.  So that doesn't make her a Jew according to Jewish law.  Eric Trump's wife is not Jewish.  But  read that Tiffany is dating a Jewish guy not that it's worth anything.

Lisa, until reading your post and then finding the following article,  I was under the impression Eric Trump's wife is Jewish.   You are indeed correct that she's not Jewish.

http://www.jta.org/2017/03/21/news-opinion/politics/is-eric-trumps-wife-lara-jewish
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 01:38:07 PM »
Initially I also thought Lara Trump was Jewish.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 02:25:41 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 02:29:01 AM »
Also, if you see someone beating up a little kid on the side of the road, don't waste your time on him, Kushner is a bad guy.

We should be honest about everyone and fight all the bad people and support all the good people, and fight bad things that anyone does and support good things.

What you used to think about Trump and your desire to overlook his faults is not relevant.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:57:09 AM by Israel Chai »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 03:54:35 PM »
Kushner did not put a gun to Trump's head. If Trump is doing what Jared wants it's because those are his views.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 07:52:05 PM »
Kushner did not put a gun to Trump's head. If Trump is doing what Jared wants it's because those are his views.

This is correct.

After Trump follows Obama's lead on all foreign policy issues, has yet to deliver a single promise during his campaign, pressures Israel to commit suicide with his "ultimate deal", and renews the Iran nuclear bomb making deal twice now, you think we are going to give Trump a free pass? Are you out of your mind?

I love how some of the Trumpsters claim anything against Trump is "fake news." The whole celebrity idol worship "can do no wrong" thing with zero critical thinking or intellectual honesty is part of the underlying problem of this entire country whether Demicans or Republicrats, a million different genders, defending homosexuality and transvestite toddlers, anything white being racist including horses and band-aids, Trump claiming there are “very fine people” on both sides of a Nazi KKK rally combined with leftist thugs, or Trump hiring his ultra-liberal family members as un-elected officials of the government.

When is the whimpy so-called right going to stand for and defend conservative values and call out evil when they see it no matter who it is? Why do you think conservatives are still being targeted by the IRS and censored on Google, Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter? Because they won't actually do anything about it or stand up for anything. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:21:25 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2017, 02:00:03 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                       :fist:

They both merit criticism. Kushner is horrible but Trump is really no better with Israel or
 USA policies.