Author Topic: We need a militia for Jews  (Read 18142 times)

newman

Re: We need a militia for Jews
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 06:29:19 AM »
Newmna, seems like us in AU need to do something similiar eh? We've got about 5million square kilometers of potential ground to base our facilities. bloody gun regulation!

The horse has already bolted in Australia on guns. Once they're taken/ given up, you NEVER get them back. A lesson to the US members here.

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS............EVER!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 02:18:41 PM »
I like the idea as well.  I agree that you got to keep it secretive and only PM information to those you trust in real life and on the forum. I don't trust the gov't as they tend to close these Kahane following groups down and arrest all the members with trumped up charges like saying one of them was found having a KahaneChai flier from 17 years ago and was planning on remaking kahanechai or some nonsense like that.  Or they could just arrest you with fake charges and drop the fake charges a while later but in the mean time, you got to go to jail and bail yourself out and waste your time in court.  Or you were trespassing on some gov't owned property when you were shooting, you get the point, I don't trust them.  (And I agree that 2 JDL people were killed in prison and the gov't probably planned it).

Yes I understand what you mean. It should probably be kept small and perhaps we could do recruiting to people we know or just those that share similar ideaology, gain trust, etc.

How do all these neo nazi and muslim camps survive without legal problems? Have you guys seen the Combat 18 neo nazi group videos? They are constantly training for war and haven't been shut down.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 02:26:54 PM »
Because their not Jewish or white.But the safest way is small independant cells.But I don't think any move like this is a good one.The Government will set you up like they did to destroy the militia movement of the 1980's.Remember Timothy Mcveigh.A set up.Ruby ridge ect.Words are much more powerful.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
I think a better route is this:

Simply encourage Jews to get involved in the martial arts for starters. 
Try to make your Yeshiva also a culture of MMA and share what knowledge you have with your fellow Jews.
(such as video tapes, techniques, split the costs of UFC fights on PPV etc...)

You may be surprised at what they have to offer!

Also go to your local Krav place and train.

The only thing that could cause problems is guns, so make that something separate and less frequent (maybe 5-10x per year at ranges).

I think MMA like Krav and BJJ are a good start.  Of course, they aren't perfect, but no one is going to get in trouble for being in top shape and learning lethal hand to hand.  Once you have that solid foundation in place, I think it would be much easier to add the more risky stuff in using less frequent weekend training.

I guess my point is a fundamental shift in thinking is a great start.  Associating your Jewish studies with various martial arts will be a great benefit.

Also I agree with whoever said that the neonazi culture trains harder and is more into muscle building.  It should scare you a little...but more importantly, it should motivate you.  Actually, fear can motivate you more than anything!

Remember, you are smarter than them...Their main edge is brute force criminal violence.  Take that away from them they are nothing but amoral, Jew-hating trailer trash. 

In the end, it may be cheaper, less risky, and more effective to simply do MMA training mixed with various weekend trainings like seminars and range shooting.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »
Good advice!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2007, 04:44:09 PM »
I think a better route is this:

Simply encourage Jews to get involved in the martial arts for starters. 
Try to make your Yeshiva also a culture of MMA and share what knowledge you have with your fellow Jews.
(such as video tapes, techniques, split the costs of UFC fights on PPV etc...)

You may be surprised at what they have to offer!

Also go to your local Krav place and train.

The only thing that could cause problems is guns, so make that something separate and less frequent (maybe 5-10x per year at ranges).

I think MMA like Krav and BJJ are a good start.  Of course, they aren't perfect, but no one is going to get in trouble for being in top shape and learning lethal hand to hand.  Once you have that solid foundation in place, I think it would be much easier to add the more risky stuff in using less frequent weekend training.

I guess my point is a fundamental shift in thinking is a great start.  Associating your Jewish studies with various martial arts will be a great benefit.

Also I agree with whoever said that the neonazi culture trains harder and is more into muscle building.  It should scare you a little...but more importantly, it should motivate you.  Actually, fear can motivate you more than anything!

Remember, you are smarter than them...Their main edge is brute force criminal violence.  Take that away from them they are nothing but amoral, Jew-hating trailer trash. 

In the end, it may be cheaper, less risky, and more effective to simply do MMA training mixed with various weekend trainings like seminars and range shooting.

Awsome post, on the topic of MMA, do you know of any Jews involved in MMA? I know of many Jewish wrestlers who are well built (Bill Goldberg) though professional wrestling is more entertainment than anything. What's even more crazy is a lot of the neo nazis are even training in Krav Maga and even using Israeli weapons (Uzi's, Galils). They feel they can use these against Jews, I would definitely encourage fellow Jews to get involved in martial arts and learn to fire a gun. I don't know of any places here that teach Krav Maga but I will definitely be traveling to find a place. I go to my friends place out in the stick which is just 750 acres of land with nothing but woods and grass. We generally set up targets of Adolf Hitler and work on our accuracy. I don't understand why so many people hate the .223, people claim that it's not good for killing but only wounding yet my tests on ballistic gel show it does some pretty crazy stuff on impact. I don't really like AR15's though they are fun for just plinking, seem too unreliable but I do love my Galil. It sure gets a bit heavy running around with it though.

Regarding body building, Neo Nazis like to use propaganda that Jews are not physically strong and that we are tiny people that are weak. I'd love to change that image, while that is nothing more than a stereotype, I've seen some pretty strong Jews though I myself am not that tall (about 5ft10), I'm bulky in the arms and wrists so my friends say I have great potential to be large. I am starting to work out to be physically fit. I am considering joining the military as well when I get physically fit.

I'm a bit confused on the gun issue myself, most Jews I meet seem to be very emotional on the topic of guns or don't like them, what's even more odd is a lot of the Jews that I talked with who feel that guns should be banned end up owning a small .32 caliber revolver in their closet or something and never fire it. I know that anytime I see a picture of a nazi holding a gun to a Jew in pictures, it makes me angry and in it's self shows how we need to stick by the words "never again" by being armed to prevent such a thing from happening again. Gun control won't disarm our enemies, it'll just disarm us and give the criminals a safe working environment.

I figure most Jews didn't get into guns because many were brought up in the city where gun control laws were strict, also hunting, hunting is frowned upon in Judaism as I believe shooting an animal would not be kosher and Judaism teaches it is cruel to the animal unless used to protect your life. I was raised shooting guns, my father was huge into guns and owned some very rare stuff, I shot his M-14 and shotgun when I was 9 years old in the basement. The police came to our house when he was diagnosed bipolar and the state refused to renew his FOID card (Illinois law) which means if you own firearms without a FOID card it's a felony, he barricaded him self in the house when the police came to get his guns and my mother tried to get him to surrender because we didn't want to see him die as he was outnumbered by the police. He surrendered the guns and they were confiscated and destroyed. He was charged with a felony which he then took a plea bargain and was able to get it down to a misdemeanor. I will never allow the police to do this to me, ever. Gun Registration is only used against the innocent like my father.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 04:58:25 PM by Cohen »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »
We have a problem. Apparently it is illegal in many states to participate (as a civilian) in paramilitary training. The definition of paramilitary training is unclear. Apparently muslim extremeist groups have been shut down in the past for playing paintball as under the patriot act. This is rather worrying as some of the activities our kids engage in (Paintball, Airsoft) playing in the woods or what not could be considered paramilitary training. I guess they fear the overweight 40 year old guy that dresses up in camouflague playing around in the woods for fun.

Here are the states that have laws against such activity.

States with Both Anti-Militia and Anti-Paramilitary Training Laws (7)

-Florida. FLA. STAT. ANN. ch. 870.06, 790.29.
-Georgia. GA. CODE ANN. ss 38-2-277, 16-11-150 to -152.
-Idaho. IDAHO CODE ss 46-802, 18-8101 to -8105.
-Illinois. ILL. REV. STAT. ch. 1805, para. 94-95.
-New York. N.Y. MIL. LAW s 240.
-North Carolina. N.C. GEN. STAT. ss 127A-151, 14-288.20.
-Rhode Island. R.I. GEN. LAWS ss 30-12-7, 11-55-1 to -3.

States with Anti-Militia Laws Only (17)

-Alabama. ALA. CODE s 31-2-125.
-Arizona. ARIZ. REV. STAT. ANN. s 26-123.
-Iowa. IOWA CODE s 29A.31.
-Kansas. KAN. STAT. ANN. s 48-203.
-Kentucky. KY. REV. STAT. ANN. s 38.440.
-Maine. ME. REV. STAT. ANN. tit. 37-B, s 342.2.
-Maryland. MD. CODE ANN. art. 65, s 35.
-Massachusetts. MASS. GEN. L. ch. 33, s 129-132.
-Minnesota. MINN. STAT. s 624.61.
-Mississippi. MISS. CODE ANN. $ 33-1-31.
-Nevada. NEV. REV. STAT. s 203-080.
-New Hampshire. N.H. REV. STAT. ANN. s 111:15.
-North Dakota. N.D. CENT. CODE s 37-01-21.
-Texas. TEX. GOV'T CODE ANN. s 431.010.
-Washington. WASH. REV. CODE s 38.40.120.
-West Virginia. W. VA. CODE s 15-1F-7.
-Wyoming. WYO. STAT. s 19-1-106.

States with Anti-Paramilitary Training Laws Only (17)

-Arkansas. ARK. CODE s 5-71-301 to -303.
-California. CAL. PENAL CODE s 11460.
-Colorado. COLO. REV. STAT. s 18-9-120.
-Connecticut. CONN. GEN. STAT. s 53-206b.
-Louisiana. LA. REV. STAT. ANN. s 117.1.
-Michigan. MICH. COMP. LAWS s 750.528a.
-Missouri. MO. REV. STAT. s 574.070.
-Montana. MONT. CODE ANN. s 45-8-109.
-Nebraska. NEB. REV. STAT. s 28-1480 to -1482.
-New Jersey. N.J. REV. STAT. s 2C:39-14.
-New Mexico. N.M. STAT. ANN. s 30-20A-1 to -4.
-Oklahoma. OKLA. STAT. ANN. tit. 21, s 1321.10.
-Oregon. OR. REV. STAT. s 166.660.
-Pennsylvania. 18 PA. CONS. STAT. s 5515.
-South Carolina. S.C. CODE ANN. s 16-8-10 to -30.
-Tennessee. TENN. CODE ANN. s 39-17-314.
-Virginia. VA. CODE ANN. s 18.2-433.1 to -433.3.

The constitution puts you in the unorganized militia, however all that really does is give them the right to call you into service. It doesn't give you the right to form your own. The US Supreme Court ruled on it in 1886 when they decided Presser v. Illinois. They ruled that the government couldn't prevent you from owning weapons under the second amendment, but the could prevent you from forming your own private army.

Look up the laws and Presser v. Illinois

This is disturbing, right now the government isn't going after airsoft and paintball groups, but it is disturbing to know that in the future that they may go after folks that participate in these activities. There may be ways around this, technically we are not organizing a militia or a militant group of Jews, but rather teaching individuals survivalist skills and self defense, although in a court room it could be set up that we were engaging in something other than that. I need ideas to get this plan off the ground legally. Looks like my homestate (Florida) is out.

Here are some pictures from our airsoft games, are we terrorists merely because we play in the woods with replica firearms for entertainment?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:50:38 PM by Cohen »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 03:27:17 PM »
looks fun!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2007, 05:03:57 PM »
Because their not Jewish or white.But the safest way is small independent cells.But I don't think any move like this is a good one.The Government will set you up like they did to destroy the militia movement of the 1980's.Remember Timothy Mcveigh.A set up.Ruby ridge etc.Words are much more powerful.
The Christian white nationalist movement has survived because those of us who survived the 1980s and 1990's smartened up and left the militias idea behind.My dog is trained to be good with kids, obey ect.However when the time is right he will instinctively know what to do .I think that should be our goal.The FBI is not interested in  me because I do non violent means.How ever if I started training with my comrades,there comes the sharks.They will come and knowing a little of the history of the JDL  and JTF,They might be chatting among us now.I don't under estimate my enemies ever and I suggest you  all don't either.My life experience is there is always a rat or traitor.But if you all decide some along a defense league remember.SMALL Cells of no more then 5 people and NO  leader organization.Sorry to be such a downer but I care and have been there.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2007, 05:11:02 PM »
From the ADL web site.NO friends of mine.

Prominent militia arrests: Multiple members of the following groups have been arrested and convicted, usually on weapons, explosives, or conspiracy charges: Oklahoma Constitutional Militia, Georgia Republic Militia, Arizona Viper Militia, Washington State Militia, West Virginia Mountaineer Militia, Twin Cities Free Militia, North American Militia, San Joaquin County Militia.

Dont think these jewish tratiors wont turn on jtf.
Extremism in America
Introduction
Individuals
Groups
Movements
Christian Identity
Ecoterrorism
Ku Klux Klan
Militia Movement
Sovereign Citizen Movement
Tax Protest Movement
Media
Latest Updates

The Militia Movement

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2007, 07:13:42 PM »
Because their not Jewish or white.But the safest way is small independent cells.But I don't think any move like this is a good one.The Government will set you up like they did to destroy the militia movement of the 1980's.Remember Timothy Mcveigh.A set up.Ruby ridge etc.Words are much more powerful.
The Christian white nationalist movement has survived because those of us who survived the 1980s and 1990's smartened up and left the militias idea behind.My dog is trained to be good with kids, obey ect.However when the time is right he will instinctively know what to do .I think that should be our goal.The FBI is not interested in  me because I do non violent means.How ever if I started training with my comrades,there comes the sharks.They will come and knowing a little of the history of the JDL  and JTF,They might be chatting among us now.I don't under estimate my enemies ever and I suggest you  all don't either.My life experience is there is always a rat or traitor.But if you all decide some along a defense league remember.SMALL Cells of no more then 5 people and NO  leader organization.Sorry to be such a downer but I care and have been there.

Leaderless movements are definitely smart. I don't like to give credit to Nazis, however Combat 18, one of the major reasons the feds haven't shut them down is they appear to operate as a leaderless movement or a lonewolf movement. They have a group of 5-10 people who fight under the Combat 18 banner and generally keep a hidden identity concealing their faces. I wouldn't mind getting a few Jews together at the shooting range who are Kahanists. I can't see anything illegal about it as it's not a miliita and we're not advocating violence against anyone, just defending our lives.

From the ADL web site.NO friends of mine.

Prominent militia arrests: Multiple members of the following groups have been arrested and convicted, usually on weapons, explosives, or conspiracy charges: Oklahoma Constitutional Militia, Georgia Republic Militia, Arizona Viper Militia, Washington State Militia, West Virginia Mountaineer Militia, Twin Cities Free Militia, North American Militia, San Joaquin County Militia.

Dont think these jewish tratiors wont turn on jtf.
Extremism in America
Introduction
Individuals
Groups
Movements
Christian Identity
Ecoterrorism
Ku Klux Klan
Militia Movement
Sovereign Citizen Movement
Tax Protest Movement
Media
Latest Updates

The Militia Movement

Yes I don't trust the ADL, they are bad news.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 07:21:43 PM by Cohen »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2007, 07:23:58 PM »
Yes exactly! But the leader less cells who know nothing about the others except the basic plan are more likely to survive to another fight.NO bragging or websites or meeting together the different cells, each must work totally separate from the other.This way if one gets caught, the others are still in the safe!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »
Yes exactly! But the leader less cells who know nothing about the others except the basic plan are more likely to survive to another fight.NO bragging or websites or meeting together the different cells, each must work totally separate from the other.This way if one gets caught, the others are still in the safe!

Sounds like a plan, organize on the internet and keep up to date and what not. We really need a subforum on here dedicated to self defense, weaponry, etc.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2007, 07:57:19 PM »
Yes only tell what needs to be done, than suggest the lonewolves[cells of us ] do what needs to be done.
wayne jude

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2007, 01:39:23 AM »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2007, 05:43:27 AM »
That took Christian white nationalist 25 years to figure out.Luck!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2007, 08:53:10 AM »
http://kitatkonenutnewyork.org/

I have heard of this before, I don't think it would hurt to have more than one camp especially for Jews that do not live near New York :) . New York also has some very strict gun laws.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »
But,As I said before, militia is not as mighty as the pen.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »
If anyones interested, heres some video footage of what we do. It's a large download due to the high quality of the camera and I didn't want to reduce the quality.

Right click, save target as to your harddrive.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »
Im sure Erika wants to lead one! LOL

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2007, 02:18:08 PM »
Im sure Erika wants to lead one! LOL

A black Jewish militia?

Wait is Erika Jewish?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 02:21:44 PM by Cohen »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2007, 02:26:47 PM »
NO but she looks like him.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2007, 02:41:19 PM »
Yes their hired!

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2007, 12:04:53 PM »
I think the most effective practice would be a loose series of Armed Patrols, like Rabbi Kahane Did, who in a time of war can unite to protect Jewish Lives. In peacetime Jewish areas can be protected by the patrols. All we would need for each partol is 2 or 3 guys, a truck/car and a gun...
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »