Author Topic: My prognostications for 5778  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
My prognostications for 5778
« on: September 23, 2017, 12:49:29 PM »
1. Trump will use Israeli aircraft as muscle to bomb N.Korea

2. British submarine will be used to fire a mini-nuke on Mecca

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: My prognostications for 5778
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 01:09:28 PM »
1. The N.Koreans are not suicidal & do not want a war with the USA, S.Korea or Japan.

But the apocalyptic thanatoidal Twelver Shiite Iranians are suicidal, and would fully accept annihilation, if it meant Israel being annihilated too.

The Norks now have a hydrogen bomb, capable of wiping out Israel. The oil-rich Iranians would offer $100 million cash for an A-bomb, and $1 billion for an H bomb.

Israel, existentially, cannot allow this transfer to happen.

The Norks recently threatened Israel militarily directly. For the Israelis, this is an existential causus belli.

Trump will use the Israeli airforce as muscle.

The Israelis will fly 30 ultra long-range F15Is to a US base in the area, or to S.Korea, Japan, India, Uzbekistan, Taiwan, or even Russia or China or even Muslim Indonesia, to refuel and bomb-up.

They will then take out, 1981 Osirak-style, N.Korea's reactor, leadership, Pyongyang's power station and a WMD factory. The Norks will not be able to retaliate, and if they are seen targeting a Taepodong in Jerusalem's direction, then the US will micronuke its launchpad.

Most of the world will not come down on Israel hard for doing this.

N.Korea figures prominently in End Time Torah eschatology.

2. A WMD event by Muslim terrorists in London will cause an RN Vanguard-class submarine captain to open his "Letter of Last Resort", option III of which is to "retaliate using your own discretion". He will decide to defang the existential threat of Islamic terror once and for all by using the "My God is stronger than your god" tactic, and will fire a small nuclear warhead on Mecca, thereby deflating Islamics forever.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »
Wishful thinking.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 04:49:32 PM »
Exactly. I wish what you're saying would happen but it won't.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 01:12:10 PM »
You have to know nothing about Trump, American FP, Chinese FP and South Korean FP to make point number one. It's not even an insult, it's a few classes in university or weeks at the public library before you'd understand, but America has no interest in attacking NK whatsoever.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »
Also Trump is a whimp like pootey poot that will only push as far as you let him. He's not attacking North Korea or illegal immigration, you gonna admit that your early inane fantasies about Trump were gullible nonsense and you should have seen Trump was a liberal?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 01:32:35 PM »
Lololol

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 01:34:03 PM »
Also Trump is a whimp like pootey poot that will only push as far as you let him. He's not attacking North Korea or illegal immigration, you gonna admit that your early inane fantasies about Trump were gullible nonsense and you should have seen Trump was a liberal?

I don't think he admitted regarding his messiah Bennett, so wouldn't expect him to admit here either  ;D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 05:22:33 PM »
Trump may not like it but he may be forced to retaliate. NoKo is such a big rogue.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 07:03:15 PM »
BTW, TRUMp and TRUMan have many alphabets in common and sequence. NoKo leaders shall dive for the nearest shelter.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 11:02:39 PM »
Wishful thinking.

But the thesis is right about the nature of the Iranian threat. It becomes more and more dangerous. If it continues like last year there will be an alliance from Libanon, Arab occupied Israel, Iran, Iraq and Syria standing against Israel. The north will be full of enemies.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 04:53:22 AM »
I think it is almost certain that the Iranians are using the N. Koreans to further develop their WMD programs.

But the thesis is right about the nature of the Iranian threat. It becomes more and more dangerous. If it continues like last year there will be an alliance from Libanon, Arab occupied Israel, Iran, Iraq and Syria standing against Israel. The north will be full of enemies.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »
I think it is almost certain that the Iranians are using the N. Koreans to further develop their WMD programs.

Everyone knows that.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 02:09:47 AM »

There must be done something quickly.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2017, 12:00:41 PM »
There must be done something quickly.

Lets not be silly. If the nuke factory was a car, NK supplied Iran's bumper, and the rest from the engine to the exhaust is split between America and Russia. Who's gonna stop NK from helping Iran, other people helping Iran?

I really would break this down, but that feeling I told you about that keeps me from writing articles is now best described as a fire tornado in me that makes me freezing cold, I'm hollow and there's a ton of pig iron on my back and head, something is twisting a blade in my heart and a few other things, I have no knowledge of emotions or how to deal with them.