Author Topic: Ask JTF For August 27 Broadcast  (Read 15941 times)

admin

Ask JTF For August 27 Broadcast
« on: August 09, 2006, 02:13:30 PM »
Thank you for answering my question about Allah. Why then did you say "G-d will bless you for donating to JTF, Allah won't, but G-d will."? I also recall reading about Allah and his pagan lunar temple at The Kaaba in Mecca on JTF in 2002.

I would also like to say that someone posted the below on the old forum. I also asked Tamar Yonah to have you on her show. I asked her on Arutz 7's Virtual Studio and in person when I went to Arutz 7's studio in Bet El last month. She said she would like to have you on if you contact her to say what you want to talk about.

Shalom, A few times I had been in contact with Tamar Yonah from Israel National Radio about interviewing Chaim about JTF or any other topic he should wish. She asked me for your phone number/email or have him contact her for this purpose. Secondly, Since I was not there so do not know to be true or not, my friend Larry, one of Rav. Kahane's former body guards, says hello. In his opinion the post about Irv Rubin is not true that he was a real stand up guy and a patriot for Israel and the Jewish People. He said that Rabbi Kahane was very close to him and his family as was Irv Rubin. Perhaps just a difference of opinion but wishes you well. No need to read this on air, just wanted to make contact re: Tamar Yonah. Zei gezunt un shtark! Jer

« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 09:16:21 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For August 27 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:49:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim, and thank you so much for providing us with your responses to our questions every week in such an informative and respectable way. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased when you mentioned last week that you welcome secular Jews. Until this point, I felt the need to remain in the closet about this. But now I feel I can freely admit to you that I am a secular Jew, and although I know you prefer religious Jews, I feel very relieved that you welcome secular Jews as well. While we're on this topic, may I also take this opportunity to confess that I was raised with liberal values and beliefs and have always considered myself a liberal as well (although I find myself progressively moving farther to the right on certain issues, especially on Israel and immigration. Perhaps I'm starting to see the light). I'm also pleased to see that while we might be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, I do recognize that we do agree on certain issues, especially on the War in Iraq, energy independence, and the evilness and greed of multinational corporations. So my question to you is that even though we may be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, do you recognize and agree that there at least some issues that liberals and conservatives can share common ground on and that it would be beneficial for us to have open dialogues and form alliances on the issues that we do agree on? Thanks so much?

Daniel

P.S. Chaim, Please feel free to use my Hebrew name when referring to me. Although most people call me by my American name, next to being called up for aliyah and having my Israeli cousins call me by my Hebrew name, I consider it a real honor for you to call me by my Hebrew name as well and find it quite flattering. So please, feel free! Toda raba!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 10:57:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for answering my questions.

Just to correct you from last week George Allen's mother is actually a Sephardic Jew from Tunisia, but nontheless he is a phony conservative as you correctly state.

My question this week is do you think Menachem Begin when he was leader of the Irgun made the right decision not to fight back against the Haganah and the Jewish Agency during the Hunting Season because he feared a Jewish Civil War? It appeared that a Jewish Civil War had already begun and it were the treacherous self-hating Jews that were doing all the fighting. I know Jews are not suppose to fight with other Jews but would that have not been self-defense?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 11:41:40 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I was only curious... how close were you to Rabbi Meir Kahane?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 11:45:55 AM »
Dear Chaim,
       Thank you for answering my question last week. What I am asking now takes some back story so please bear with me. There is a blog hearoisrael.blogspot.com run by a former secular kahanist, in the last two years he has gone bad. I mean real bad. To sum up what he has done, he now has a blog with a Arab, who openly calls for the destruction of Israel, and yet Greg (the former secular kahanist) defends and likes her. He hates Sephardim especialy the religious ones, though he rather likes Arabs. He has spit upon the name of Rav Kahane zt'l repeatedly on his sickening blog. He loves Democracy and considers even the mention of expulsion racism. My question is what is to be done with people like him? They are Jews but they fight against Jews and everything Jewish.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 10:51:43 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 12:39:20 PM »
Chaim,
Thanks for your answer last week.

Years ago JTF posted certain gas stations that we should and should not buy our gas from. Does this still apply?
Last I checked the US get's only 15% of her oil from Arab countries. Does that change matters?

If you have time I'd also like to know who is primarily to blame for the recent gas hikes: Bush? Congress? OPEC? Arab oil Sheiks? Exxon Mobil etc.? The economy?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 08:09:34 PM »
Blood donation question continued:

Given it is established that the Red Cross is evil. What about a blood donation center that gives indiscriminately to save lives where helping third world beasts is an undesirable side-effect of all the life that is saved. If it was a Jewish hospital that was not affiliated with the Red Cross that mostly had Jewish patients but naturally employed a lot of self-hating jews and had to treat everyone, would the good done outweight the bad even though there would be a chance that the blood would go to someone evil?

Since I wanted to use this word but it was banned in the old forum, is the k word that sounds like kite now ok to use to describe self-hating jews since the forum has changed?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 10:09:52 PM »
Chaim, I want to thank you, David and everyone in JTF for their timeless efforts for bringing week after week JTF to people like myself who really do care about their country, who cares about our Euro heritage.  I am 30 years old and I would really like to see a lot of young white Americans get more involved in things productive to build a better America such as the love of country, family and their creater.  But I think now a days especially now it is harder then ever to get young Americans from 15 to 35 age in general when all they see is trash TV to immitate Trash and follow along with so called "hip hop".  How can we change the tide and start influencing young white American boys and girls to start to feel proud of their race, religion, heritage and that they came from a culture that IS THE advanced white culture? They see black movies, black rap noise and rather immitate that, then start showing pride of being from the Euro heritage.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 06:31:27 AM »
-Hello Reb Chaim, Thanks for taking my weekly questions and doing such amazing hard work online and on-air.
Quick question: DO YOU HAVE ANY IMAGES OR DATA PROVING THE POINT THAT YOU SAY A LOT OF YOUNG, WHITE [EU] PEOPLE IN EUROPE ARE BECOMING - PROSELYTE MUSLIMS. Maybe post some pictures on your website from your webmaster? Of course I believe you – I thought it is mainly mixed raced or black people who become Muslim. Thank you…

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Ask JTF For August 27 Broadcast - 12 Tribes Of Israel
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 09:34:57 PM »
Chaim,

The Bible tells about the 12 tribes of Israel. Are Jews aware of their tribal identity today?.  You are from which tribe? 

Thanks!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 01:35:27 AM »
Dear Chaim,
thanks for answering my question from last week. i would like to know your opinion about the arab (some even nazi) muslim MPs (haverei knesset) in Israel; how to stop them from creating this mess they do in the Knesset? how would u recommend to deal with them? how would the Kahanists act against arab havrei knesset if you were in power?

thanks, philip
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 09:00:07 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 11:19:35 AM »
shalom chaim,

as always, thank you and JTF for all your hard work.

my question is about the iraq war, which i believed was a mistake from the beginning.  but we are now there and have to play the lousy hand we have dealt ourselves.  what exactly do you believe is the best strategy for usa to pursue regarding iraq right now?

G*d bless,
alex

Offline greekprince

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 02:52:40 PM »
Greetings Chaim,
Looks like the devil is doing its best to turn over Kosovo to the beasts. It sure does not look good. It is unfortunate that these animals(Albanian muslim terrorists) do not realize that they came from Christian families centuries ago. I visit Greece every year and notice that many are laid back, lazy, and the young only care for a good time, partying, smoking cigarettes etc. I am afraid they will wake up one day and find out that it is too late, Turkey has taken over the whole country. What are your thoughts on all of this?

adam613

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 09:54:06 PM »
Hi Chaim. I was wondering how you felt about Rabbi Joseph Soloveitchik of YU. I was in YU the year Rabbi Solovetithik passed away and heard euligies and wasn't impressed. There seems to be a lack of everything being intellectual to the point of arrogance and there seems to be no feelings towards anything. (I was only at YU for that year.)  The modern orthodox world also seems unable to deal with family and emotional issues and wonder if his shortcomings had something to do with this. I saw this coming from a family in which I have few positive memories and have not had passover with my parents for over 10 years and the Modern Orthodox see's no problem with this. 

Offline udeckem

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 10:16:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,

True bible believing Christians study the Old as well as the New Testament.  I always appreciate and feel enriched by what I tend to call "Bible studies with Chaim" when you explain Purim, The plagues of Egypt, why G-d allows free will,  and other Tanach topics and areas of religious thought.   I know that you have mentioned your studies of the Talmud and quoted rabbinical scholars when expounding on these and other topics.

Could you explain exactly what the Talmud is, it’s history and purpose and where copies could be obtained to help those who love G-d with their Tanach studies.

May you and David and the others be blessed.

With best regards.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 01:01:27 AM »
Dear Chaim, I read the book " False Prophet " by Robert Freidman and I was wonderng if you could confirm or deny the following charges that he made in the Book.

Did Rabbi Kahane work for the FBI infiltrating the John Birch Society in the early 60's?

Did Rabbi Kahane have an affair with a lady(Sorry I forgot her name) who jumped off a bridge and died ?

Was Rabbi Kahane having sex with female JDL members and female Kach members, or do you know of any case of infidelity on his part?

At the end of the book, he claims that you harassed a former JDL member by repeatedly calling up his black neighbors and calling them the "[censored]" word.
                                      Did you do this?

I love your show and Rabbi Kahane as well, but I need you to tell me the absolute truth about all of these chargers. Please don't lie in order not to speak ill of the dead. Anything that Rabbi Kahane did was forgiven because he died al kiddush hashem, so please tell the truth
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 10:36:52 PM »
Here is an excerpt from an interview which should answer your question, judeanoncapta, concerning Rabbi Kahane and the FBI:

Q: Did you work for the FBI then?

A: Yes, I worked for the FBI.

Q: What can you tell us about that period?

A: Together with a friend of mine, I worked in a small research group in Washington. At that time, the FBI wanted to get more information about the actions of the right wing, not just the left wing, movements. The FBI came to see us, knowing that we were Jewish, and offered us a contract. Our work consisted of infiltrating the John Birch Society, and I was very keen on doing it, because it was an extreme-Right, anti-Semitic and very dangerous movement. I infiltrated them over a period of three years. I had a new name, a new address, etc....

Q: So you were an underground FBI agent in the Birch Society?

A: I became a member of the organization and was able to discover the source of their funding. It was a great service rendered to the Jewish cause. Since 1965-66, the John Birch Society has been reduced to nothing

Source - http://www.kahane.org/meir/interview.htm

I'll leave the rest up to Chaim. I'll only say this: Robert Friedman, YM"S, was a vicious leftist who through his books attempted to undermine Israel's effort to survive by attacking righteous Jews. He was complete scum.

Alright, I feel obligated to ask a question. Chaim, were you involved in the Jews Against Jackson movement? Do you feel that the Nazi Jesse Jackson is relevant today? Relevant in the sense that he may still have a strong influence as a black "leader". Or is he irrelevant?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 10:49:07 PM by Yirmiyahu »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 11:53:04 PM »
It's clear that we should close the borders. Even the most wormy, slimy opportunist pretends to agree.
If humans decided to deport or execute the animals, the only thing these stupid welfare primatives can do is whine.
What do you think is the first step? Or has it begun? What would be the second step?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 12:42:50 AM »
Shalom Chiam, kol tov?

I want to know what steps I would have to take in order to become a politician. Starting from scratch, what do I have to do? Do I have to do volunteer work,raise money some how, start a beneficial business? How do I get my name known? And how does that all lead up to becoming a candidate for a party?  I have no idea what the process is, and I'm sure there are many different ways to become one, but is there any advise you can give me on this matter?

Toda raba,
Vito

P.S - Try Sicilian white grapes.. some of the finest in the world : )

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 03:54:31 PM »
Dear C.

Does your concern for the survival of western civilization extend beyond America. Are you as concerned about what is happenign to other anglo countries like Australia, Canada, and South Africa or even Europe?