Author Topic: Dona Karin's comment regarding Harvey Weinstein  (Read 7177 times)

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Dona Karin's comment regarding Harvey Weinstein
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »
She said something in line with, "That women have it coming to them-by the way they dress".  Suddenly it was seen controversial as it gave an excuse for men to harass women not dressed modestly enough.

I have to say while there was truth in that statement, it was worded incorrectly.

No man has a right to do things to women that Harvey Weinstein did, even if she is walking around half naked.

BUT

Someone who dresses black at night walking in the street might have it coming to him to get hit by a car.  Best to behave a certain way (or dress a certain way) to avoid being a victim of something bad.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dona Karin's comment regarding Harvey Weinstein
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 12:25:56 PM »
I think some people trade sex for job opportunity, usually it's the woman who provide the sexual currency and the man provides the dollars but it's not exclusively so, like for example it must also be a common trade between gays and lesbians etc.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 11:35:59 PM »
When you look for hypocrisy this case is the best example.

Read the quotes from the so called victims in this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972056/Weinstein-LA-middle-fingers-law-offices.html

Weinstein is here the victim.

Allegedly he raped his way for decades trough Hollywood. Everybody was terrified. And  lots of the accusing women could barly rescue their innocence from the sexmonster. Read the article it is unbelievable.  :::D

They have profited from him in many cases. Some go at night to him. Some go to hotelrooms. They meet with him when he is half naked.

In many cases they have not only asked for it. They have initiated it.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:39:58 PM »
I don't think he is victim. It is possible that he has actually committed a real sexual assault or even rape. But he didn't victimize any of the high profile multi-millionaires such as Gwinth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie. They have always been highly compensated prostitutes. That's the business they are in and that's what they are.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 04:14:46 PM »
What a phony loser!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 10:56:11 AM »
Weinstein is a leftist pig and the b'tches he went after are leftists pigs.
I'm glad the leftists pigs are killing each other
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 12:36:18 PM »
They're trying to make people relate.

This situation has nothing to do with what any of you have ever lived through, don't get distracted. The Hollyweird pervert sex rings are being taken down, and helping somehow leaves open the possibility of having influence on culture now, which political power needs to run.

Not linking because of immodest images.

From Chicks on the Right

Pussycat Dolls Member Reveals The Girl Group Was “A Prostitution Ring”
Kimber
October 14, 2017 11:03pm

Kaya Jones was once in the popular “[censored] Cat Dolls” girl group.

While I’ve never been a fan myself, they were certainly really, really popular.

You might remember this obnoxious little number…

They all kinda sound like that. I don’t know if Kaya is in this song because they constantly swapped girls out and they all kind of look the same to me.

Anywhooooo…. One of them is saying they were all basically hookers.

I hope all you Hollywood elites are a little nervous tonight.Who knows maybe tomorrow your family & friends will find out who you really are

— KAYA (@KayaJones) October 13, 2017

Kaya I think it’s funny that Hollywood & Political Liberals condemned Weinstein who knows everything about them& can rat all them out! #Dirt

— 2018MAGAMidTrmTrump (@2018MAGAMidTrmT) October 13, 2017

Yup!&this sinking ship🚢is a titanic of power.So get ready for everything around it/ties to it goes down with it from the suction🌊🌪🌊Say bye👋🏼 https://t.co/uJycsaLlN3

Tried to silence us,made us stronger.Tried to drug us,but we were wide awake.Tried to blacklist us,but fans followed.We arent kids anymore

The children you messed with that survived the abuse, we are adults now.Are you ready old ones to fight?Cause you all are looking mighty old

And then she gets SERIOUS:

My truth.I wasn’t in a girl group. I was in a prostitution ring.Oh & we happened to sing & be famous. While everyone who owned us made the $

How bad was it?people ask-bad enough that I walked away from my dreams,bandmates&a 13 million dollar record deal.We knew we were going to#1

I want the den mother from hell to confess why another 1 of her girl group girls committed suicide?Tell the public how you mentally broke us

Twitter followers assumed this “den mother from hell” is founder and choreographer for the group, Robin Antin.

It’s also assumed Jones is talking about G.R.L. singer Simone Battle, who committed suicide in 2014. She has not confirmed this.

To be apart of the team you must be a team player.Meaning sleep with whoever they say.If you dont they have nothing on you to leverage

Yes I said leverage. Meaning after they turn you out or get you hooked on drugs they use it against you.Correct.Victimizing the victim again

I’m going to be honest… this next tweet makes me uncomfortable:

That’s why I have so much respect for our military. I’ve been through war. But my scars you can’t see. At least real war is honest

I don’t really think that’s a smart comparison to make….. but ok… I’m not going to chastise her too hard for this one because it’s not the point of what she’s talking about…

Why don’t we report it? Because we are all abused! I personally have been warned if I tell I will … you know end up dead or no more career

Anyone in Hollywood care to talk about the industry’s sins? Nope no one …. pic.twitter.com/PjgLkXdF8V

So….. yikes. That’s a lot to swallow.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 12:39:03 PM »
Weinstein is a leftist pig and the b'tches he went after are leftists pigs.
I'm glad the leftists pigs are killing each other

You seriously think that all these girls know enough to do more than repeat the line their producer got money to make them say?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 01:20:00 PM »
I hope Kaya Jones helps tear down that whole sickening culture of abuse.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 03:39:56 PM »
The man involved is certainly a rogue and degenerated but such cases are generally bogus.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 07:19:26 PM »
There are tapes where's he's screaming get in the room and she says no and he's like don't embarass me, and scaring her and making it look like she's the one messing with him while she's trying to flee, you're dealing with an ultra powerful politically protected untouchable liberal and girls that thought they would be stars people would love. Hollywood isn't a great place, but at least for a little bit care about the victims. We can deal with girls falls for leftist crap or not knowing that you don't trust every flashy guy with big promises later, it's important, but right right now the issue is those girls had to get raped to act. They gotta know that the people won't be swayed by their rapists against them, just because they have the media. We don't need to make this about any one of them, it's a corruption on the art in the first place, and it's part of what I've been saying, Hollywood makes politics and not movies, and since they're political whores they are not respected as artists and the political pimps don't mind using them as real whores too. Artists need to be protected from powerful rapists and political powers that want to use them for their personal needs, or as Daniel greenfield put it, the politicization of everything is the return to tribalism.

People are actually standing with these girls because we care about art and respect artists, but most will want to talk against them, because that's what politicians do and that's what you do with them. Their sexual abuse risks become politics and not just a crime, and they need to be stood up for by the people.

Just this time, even if they're not perfect, there are girls there that need help from really creepy disgusting liberal rapists, some really just want to be good actors for the art and to make people happy, please if you speak on this speak for them, they;'re the only party here that really needs your words and will benefit from them if they're good.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 12:28:29 AM »
The man involved is certainly a rogue and degenerated but such cases are generally bogus.

Not in Hollywood. The powerful prey on children.
And adult actors too.  Men are victimized by these pervs too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 12:30:38 AM »
There are tapes where's he's screaming get in the room and she says no and he's like don't embarass me, and scaring her and making it look like she's the one messing with him while she's trying to flee, you're dealing with an ultra powerful politically protected untouchable liberal and girls that thought they would be stars people would love. Hollywood isn't a great place, but at least for a little bit care about the victims. We can deal with girls falls for leftist crap or not knowing that you don't trust every flashy guy with big promises later, it's important, but right right now the issue is those girls had to get raped to act. They gotta know that the people won't be swayed by their rapists against them, just because they have the media. We don't need to make this about any one of them, it's a corruption on the art in the first place, and it's part of what I've been saying, Hollywood makes politics and not movies, and since they're political whores they are not respected as artists and the political pimps don't mind using them as real whores too. Artists need to be protected from powerful rapists and political powers that want to use them for their personal needs, or as Daniel greenfield put it, the politicization of everything is the return to tribalism.

People are actually standing with these girls because we care about art and respect artists, but most will want to talk against them, because that's what politicians do and that's what you do with them. Their sexual abuse risks become politics and not just a crime, and they need to be stood up for by the people.

Just this time, even if they're not perfect, there are girls there that need help from really creepy disgusting liberal rapists, some really just want to be good actors for the art and to make people happy, please if you speak on this speak for them, they;'re the only party here that really needs your words and will benefit from them if they're good.

Of course!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 12:56:59 AM »
She said something in line with, "That women have it coming to them-by the way they dress".  Suddenly it was seen controversial as it gave an excuse for men to harass women not dressed modestly enough.

I have to say while there was truth in that statement, it was worded incorrectly.

No man has a right to do things to women that Harvey Weinstein did, even if she is walking around half naked.

BUT

I just got home from Las Vegas.  Never saw so many scantily clad women.  Either they were strippers whose shift had not started or women are different than what I grew up with

Someone who dresses black at night walking in the street might have it coming to him to get hit by a car.  Best to behave a certain way (or dress a certain way) to avoid being a victim of something bad.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2017, 10:04:13 AM »
Angelina Jolie... Such a pathetic human

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 01:49:02 PM »

I think this post is not fair. From painful personal experience, the worst thing about being a cult where all the girls are getting raped and you're getting beat and brainwashed with nonsense is that even if you hate them you're still loyal because that's your group and you don't see how you'd survive without it, and you promote what they say even if you don't believe it because it becomes your identity. I was able to get out, these guys run a lot of America, it's so much harder, and the girls are scared they won't get the help they need, and even if they can in a second, they see people saying things against them when the media cues up a bad story, and they don't think they can win, so they try to advance in the ranks while wishing they could leave all together.

I sometimes get really down from tough things and then do bad things too. I know the bad things are completely my fault, but with a little help, it is so much easier to do the right thing, so judging is hard.

There could be an order of bodyguards dedicated to protecting artists, which would keep the slimy hands of politicians, corporations and rapists off of them so they can make beautiful art. It wouldn't be hard to get funding, and as long as it can be ensured completely that its men can adhere to an oath of secrecy (paparazzi) along with the oaths of a bodyguard, whoever starts that could influence America for good or bad if he is good or bad, G-d willing if such a thing happens he is good.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 02:04:06 PM »
The saddest part is that some women need to sell "sex" to get noticed and to even be promoted..it's part of everyday life in this part of the world and it's immoral in my opinion.

It's one of the things that will make this country crash to the ground, in my opinion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 06:36:11 PM »
Yea I really don't see the point of that photo or why the creator thinks they have a point.  They don't understand abuse

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 01:14:37 PM »
The saddest part is that some women need to sell "sex" to get noticed and to even be promoted..it's part of everyday life in this part of the world and it's immoral in my opinion.

It's one of the things that will make this country crash to the ground, in my opinion.

There's always someone that will sleep around to get ahead at any company or organization, with guys too. This isn't the same. You had very beautiful very talented girls that realized they could say yes to the old bastard or get the hell out of anywhere the American press reaches.

I see what you're saying on a macro level, and I propose that urban living as is has an effect. If you live in a village of 3000, you know 3000 people, in a city, you live with 10 million strangers, many people are lonely and jealous of stars that get lots of attention, and have to find ways to get more and more of it for themselves. There are likely other reasons, the breakdown of morality is required for that to matter in the first place, but I think lack of socialization in urban settings contributes to that and that increasing socialization in cities would make people stronger and politicians more beholden to them, and would reduce this and other harmful tactics used by the attention-starved.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2017, 02:24:37 AM »
Seen on FB

The long awaited release of the documentary film “An Open Secret” has arrived, this despite the fact that multiple high-level Hollywood power players tried to kill the film.

“An Open Secret” takes an in-depth looks at the stories of five former child actors who were sexually assaulted by multiple predators in Hollywood, including convicted sex offender, Mark Collins-Rector who “co-owned and operated the now infamous Digital Entertainment Network.”

The film itself cost over a million dollars to make but, in light of the recent Harvey Weinstein scandal, the filmmakers have decided to release the film for free for a limited time.

In light of the long awaited revelations of sexual abuse in Hollywood finally being reported ESPONDA PRODUCTIONS presents AN OPEN SECRET for free for a limited time . A film about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment industry in Hollywood.

One of the films producers, Gabe Hoffman, recently appeared on the Alex Jones Show for a discussion about the documentary and during the interview he revealed that members of the “Hollywood Elite” had actively attempted to ban and hurt the film. That’s right, amid the Harvey Weinstein scandal, we now have a direct allegation of high-level Hollywood power players engaging in conduct specifically meant to hurt and or censor a film that exposes pedophiles.

Let that sink in for a moment.

“Imagine you make a film, you hire an Oscar nominated director and all that. Then you take it to the mainstream, liberal leaning media for the reviews…. your film gets a 93% positive rating on Rotten Tomatoes, that is almost unprecedented,” Hoffman told Jones.

“So we are thinking ok, we will go to film festivals because hey that is the next step in the process to try and sell something. Film festivals are easy to get into, especially when you have something as legitimate as this. It is a no brainer.”

Hoffman then revealed that after getting approval from middle tier executives at three different film festivals, each invite was subsequently killed by higher level officials.

“The first three film festivals that we tried to go too, LA, Toronto, and London. You know what happened? The lower level people who revie the film for quality thought ok great we are going to put it up there, in fact in a place of prominence,” Hoffman explained in detail.

“Then, each time, a couple of weeks later, guess what happened? The higher ups learned about it, through their Hollywood connected pedophiles, and they disinvited us from those festivals.”

All in all the film is a must watch (although very difficult to get through at times) and is set to play a major part in what many believe will be the next wave of scandals to hit Hollywood.

For really the first time ever, it is a very real possibility that the entire Hollywood elite pedophile network is about to crumble.

Watch the whole video and see Hollywood the WHORE HOUSE, and yet they have balls to calls us conservatives, EVERY DIRTY NAME IN THE BOOK ! WOW, JUST WOW !

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 03:56:07 AM »
It turns out that the Weinstein Company was going broke even without the scandal. Is it a coincidence that as soon as their influence died down the sh*t hit the fan?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2017, 03:58:25 AM »
It turns out that the Weinstein Company was going broke even without the scandal. Is it a coincidence that as soon as their influence died down the sh*t hit the fan?

Being the fall guy here might save Miramax. From the way the media is talking, you'd think sex abuse in Hollywood is over for good now.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2017, 01:57:24 PM »
Angelina Jolie... Such a pathetic human

Henceforth I withdraw my longstanding support for Angelina Jolie.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2017, 02:05:06 PM »
Not in Hollywood. The powerful prey on children.
And adult actors too.  Men are victimized by these pervs too.

You are most likely to be correct. Powerful liberals may be like that only.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2017, 06:33:40 PM »
Henceforth I withdraw my longstanding support for Angelina Jolie.

It's a fake quote. She's an anti-Israel liberal that shouldn't be supported for any reason I know, but it's still a lie, and that picture was originally circulated on a muslim website with other fake quotes from celebrities, some comment I found on the meme said.