Author Topic: A new low for Haredism  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: A new low for Haredism
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 02:23:08 AM »
What Jew don't you hate?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 03:48:26 AM »
I think this video demonstrates the difference between jewish primitives and muslims. It sort of makes me proud that even our incited ignorant religious zealots are allot better.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 05:24:30 AM »
And a new low for Chillonism!

"Liberman promotes bill to shut down Eli yeshiva"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/237014

With both Haredim and Chillonim broaching new lows, & with the generation who knew R.Kahne dying out, & with no replacement for him in sight, the Am Yisrael is rapidly losing its right to the title "Yisrael"!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:55:21 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 07:20:42 AM »
This such an embarrassing behavior and this woman puts shame on all the army of Israel but you know what the Hareidim were  surprised and didn t know what to think and wanted to help that s why they remained so long around this woman...
Then the press twisted the whole thing ....as usual

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 12:49:56 PM »
This such an embarrassing behavior and this woman puts shame on all the army of Israel but you know what the Hareidim were  surprised and didn t know what to think and wanted to help that s why they remained so long around this woman...
Then the press twisted the whole thing ....as usual

I agree completely, first thing that came to mind is that you see it in her face that she's having a good time.

Protestors block roads in America, if you got out of the car and started fighting them off to pass, they'd kill you. Here they didn't even touch her, this doesn't really look that bad at all, it happens it a protest, it's not like it's every day like BLM. If someone just posts this video without the media putting lashon hara as a narration next to it, you can say a lot of positive things about the protestors with it, what exact crime did they commit?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 12:50:46 AM »
One of the leading rabbinic authorities in the haredi community lambasted anti-draft demonstrators affiliated with the Yerushalmi Faction (Jerusalem Faction) movement, calling them “empty, foolish and reckless people” after a series of protests across the country following the arrest of two haredi draft dodgers.

After a series of smaller protests last week, the Yerushalmi Faction declared a “Day of Rage” last Thursday, leading hundreds of supporters to protest around the country.

Some 120 demonstrators were arrested for blocking roads and clashing with police officers.

Led by Rabbi Shmuel Auerbach, the Yerushalmi Faction has rejected the mainstream haredi approach of relying upon deferments provided by the army for full-time yeshiva students to avoid be drafted.

Rabbi Auerbach has called upon supporters not to cooperate with the IDF in any capacity, even to secure a draft deferment, instead encouraging young haredi men to ignore the draft board and if necessary be arrested.

On Thursday, Rabbi Kanievsky penned a statement slamming Yerushalmi Faction demonstrators, likening them to a flock ‘without a shepherd’. The statement was published in Yated Neeman on Friday.

"I was outraged when I heard recently how the honor of the Torah was utterly desecrated by a few empty, foolish and reckless people who insulted one of the great Torah educators of our generation,” wrote Kanievsky.

“They did so in various ways that cannot even be described. They're acting like sheep who have no shepherd - there is no fear of Heaven here! Woe unto us that such a thing could happen today."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/237064

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 05:07:33 AM »
I agree completely, first thing that came to mind is that you see it in her face that she's having a good time.

Protestors block roads in America, if you got out of the car and started fighting them off to pass, they'd kill you. Here they didn't even touch her, this doesn't really look that bad at all, it happens it a protest, it's not like it's every day like BLM. If someone just posts this video without the media putting lashon hara as a narration next to it, you can say a lot of positive things about the protestors with it, what exact crime did they commit?

You're right , they didn't commit any crime which raise many questions among others with the main one waiting for an answer :who sent her... she was having fun she expected to be attacked and when nothing came she responded with anger and kicked multiple times the Hareidim who never touched her, actually they reacted very well.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 06:58:20 AM »
You're right , they didn't commit any crime which raise many questions among others with the main one waiting for an answer :who sent her... she was having fun she expected to be attacked and when nothing came she responded with anger and kicked multiple times the Hareidim who never touched her, actually they reacted very well.

I'm not gonna lie, it's a personal fantasy in my top 100 daydreams list to pop out of the car and beat up an antifa riot. I've never seen an antifa, but if I did I imagine it would be like that girl there but me throwing and crushing them. Unlike the "peaceful protests" of cop-killer lives matter, they said "Israeli solider fights off violent rabble" in the headlines, so I figured we got Avi in his flip flops taking down the achmeds coming up, and then this garbage. That was a total let down.

If she got out to get the car to pass, for sure she told her buddy to get it all on film, like she didn't know Haaretz and the Forward would put her up with Eichmann in their hall of great heroes.

One Charedi guy got a kick in or two. It did not look like it would leave much beyond temporary redness.

Blocking traffic is not cool and Rav Kanievsky is against it. If there was a march for Moshe Feglin, something useful would come of it and not negative thingss. France was the last to get suffrage, New Zeland was the first. In NZ, women debated in congress and had no riots and changed the law. In France it was all riots and they barely passed it in the 50s. It's not like you can talk to the supreme court, and no good Jew can get anything from the government, Likud like any other, so they should help the rest of us remove them and then they can bring thei rights to a government not dedicated to destroying them.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 12:15:40 AM »

??? lets blame her for traveling on a public street. Lets pretend that they didn't commit a crime by blocking roads and causing problems to the daily lives of people.
And by the way some of those cowards spit at her.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 12:11:45 PM »
??? lets blame her for traveling on a public street. Lets pretend that they didn't commit a crime by blocking roads and causing problems to the daily lives of people.
And by the way some of those cowards spit at her.

What about civil disobedience? Doesn't JTF advocate that in some cases?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 10:20:10 PM »

What about civil disobedience? Doesn't JTF advocate that in some cases?

*some.

This isn't a legit cause.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 12:45:38 AM »
*some.

This isn't a legit cause.

It is and it isn't. The Charedim should have workers to support their studiers that don't go to the army, kids of Torah scholars, who give to people who aren't allowed to touch dirty money make good businesses. It's not necessary to put them into the army and make them chilonim and not fight, though they could have a militia.

They want leftist money and people who aren't studying for real to get some. I've come to agree with libertarians that taxation is theft, so besides survival, I disagree with giving it out even if it didn't give leftists power over Jews and what Rabbis say like the worst board on the most liberal shul in the most assimilated rich neighborhood complaining at the Rabbis.

Blocking traffic isn't going to solve these issues, making a march for Moshe Feglin where you stay on the sidewalks is as close as you can get to that and be helping, and providing basic political literacy might be a keen plan. Or just saying what Torah already does, that a "Kahanist" is supposed to point to as an "ideology".

Really if it was a Jewish army, maybe 1 or 2 of the chilonim would fit the standards of what halacha allows for a soldier, so ironically we could replace all the soldiers will all the Charedim [except for the real learners] and put all the soldiers in yeshiva for BTs and bring Mashiah tomorrow G-d willing.