Author Topic: Rav Kahane's Nephew, IDF general, arrested for allegedly having guns  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
So an old safe with guns was found that leftists say are his. I heard that this is a lie beign done because he's set to be the head of the IDF, but assuming for a second that it is true, I'm ok that a general in the IDF has some guns, and would like to solicit funds to get him more guns and a better gun safe, because he's probably a good choice of person in Israel to be having a gun or two.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rav Kahane's Nephew, IDF general, arrested for allegedly having guns
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 12:09:55 PM »
The allegation is that he stored Kalashnikov rifle and ammunition illegally, as well as other IDF property which he apparently "borrowed" and he also handed goods from the army Supply to his family.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 01:20:14 PM »
The allegation is that he stored Kalashnikov rifle and ammunition illegally, as well as other IDF property which he apparently "borrowed" and he also handed goods from the army Supply to his family.
Leftist Israelis steal from the government (=people) daily and they never get into a whit of trouble for it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »
Well Bibi and Sarah got into trouble for charging the tax payer with their bloated personal expenses. Ehud Olmert was sent into prison although for receiving bribes rather than directly stealing from the treasury. Former Defense minister Binyamin Ben Eliezer was about to be convicted for bribe but he escaped the charge by dying. Aryeh Deri was sent to prison and I think he is facing new charges of corruption.
It's true that allot of Generals and Politicians steal from the public but some of them do get caught and held accountable. And you most of them are leftist by jtf perspective. So if he did the crime he should face the consequences.
Leftist Israelis steal from the government (=people) daily and they never get into a whit of trouble for it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 03:22:26 PM »
We all know that the Isareli government hates the Kahane family!  What a shame.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 03:14:07 PM »
If I was a general, I'd want a couple guns and a getaway car in case. He needs much better than a stupid ak first off, we should donate to help him if anything.

If I was Rav Kahane's nephew, I'd really want one. The general had guns, sound the alarms already, this is a farce. Like we have guns so he can have some, he needs and uses them.

Not to mention the whole thing is probably fake, but I don't understand how anyone in the public could possibly care if it was true.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge