Author Topic: Information needed please  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Information needed please
« on: November 05, 2017, 09:38:28 PM »
These articles are helping me understand how to plan to beat what comes up in my head and explain things that no one else can relate to and think you're crazy if you say. Does anyone have any reliable information on this topic?

http://dailyinformator.com/17-signs-youre-an-infj-the-worlds-rarest-personality-type/
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Information needed please
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:44:24 PM »
Combine this with the Kaballah thing where it gives you your number with a cross reference of a bunch of astrology and that gives you your basic personality type and for sure there's going to be other things before we talk about the nurture part in the "dance", and it's a university class to know yourself so you can figure out how you're going to act before you act that way and be able to fear G-d and not slip up. Sun Tzu said if you go up against an enemy without knowing its nature, you have lost before the battle has begun, so if I'm up against myself here, gotta know this stuff to do it.

Are there people that help you figure you out?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 10:51:51 PM »
Alot of the articles look like a bunch of phony liberal nonsense, it's so extremely annoying. This one is most annoying when it starts listing the famous people.

https://www.truity.com/personality-type/INFJ

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 01:38:40 PM »
I don't know much about psychology and I think they general key to everything is to be rational.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 02:41:13 PM »
I don't know much about psychology and I think they general key to everything is to be rational.

Some people are by nature and use those strengths, but rationality isn't always what is called for in resolving a situation, any 18 year old salesman can figure that out. It's why Trump wiped the floor with everyone trying to debate his marketing with politics. Intuition is valuable.