Author Topic: Idolatery Missionary Troll in the IDF  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Idolatery Missionary Troll in the IDF
« on: November 09, 2017, 03:11:34 PM »
http://www.israellycool.com/2017/11/09/hananya-naftali-god-put-me-in-idf-to-share-jesus-and-be-the-light-among-jews/

Rav Kahane would have court-martialed this creature.

Hananya Naftali: God Put Me in IDF to Share Jesus and “Be The Light Among Jews”
By
Aussie Dave -
November 9, 2017

shares     0 0 0 0

I have already written about Israel advocate Hananya Naftali many times before – not because of the pro-Israel videos he puts out, but because of my concern about his intentions.

Don’t get me wrong – he clearly loves Israel and I believe he sincerely wants to improve our situation in the world. But from what I can tell, he also seems to have another purpose, and that is to influence Jews to become Christians. And my concern is his online popularity can put him in a position to do just that, especially among younger, impressionable “fans.”

As a Jew, I object to this wholeheartedly. While I am a big fan of my Christian brothers and sisters who support us, I am not one of those who cannot accept us Jews who follow Judaism. (Which means we do not believe in Jesus, nor should we).

In a video I included in my very first post on him, Hananya tells of how he decided not to talk about Jesus but rather to show Jesus through his actions – and thus provide the opportunity to share the gospel with his fellow (Jewish) IDF soldiers. A subtle form of missionizing if you will.

I have now discovered an earlier video of Hananya, in which he is even more direct about his intentions – he believes God put him in the army precisely to share Jesus with Jews, to be “a light among Jews.” He then states “It is not easy to be the light in the dark”, implying Jewish belief is the dark.

Again, I am very disturbed by this. Especially given what he has stated as his “top mission”

I have been criticized by some of you before for suggesting that Hananya may be motivated by trying to missionize to Jews. Some have pointed out he does not speak about this anymore in his videos. But I find it hard to believe he has abandoned his “top mission” in a matter of a few years. And given he even recently deleted tweets that did not look good for him, I do not trust his intentions.

So back to what I have been saying all along: Hananya, if you want to be a Christian lover of Israel, go for it! Just don’t you dare missionize to us Jews.

Update: I contacted him on Twitter to repudiate missionary activity and he refused to respond. I am convinced he won’t because he is still determined to “save” us Jews.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Idolatery Missionary Troll in the IDF
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 12:57:58 AM »
I don't know what's his shtick. In the videos at least he doesn't pretend like a J4J that he is jewish.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 01:23:35 AM »
I don't know what's his shtick. In the videos at least he doesn't pretend like a J4J that he is jewish.

He doesn't have to. We have to be all happy that he's spreading the "light" of idolatry among us poor backward Jews in the dark, because he's "pro-Israel". Imagine all the horrible things they can be justified to say if we turn on our "friend".

The churches are getting out of J4J and all that crap more and more, the vast majority of their members are regular Xtians who wanted something more Jewish, and we're experiencing the biggest wave of converts to Judaism right now since the Roman empire; they see it's just Jewish words on the same stuff they did last week, but now with the lingo it gets them more and more interested. It's been a 300 million dollar a year disaster for them, lol. Their internet troll divisions alone turn even secular Jews against them, these guys troll anything related to a Jew on any social media that pops up.

They decided to stop doing "holy" lying for their idol and be "honest". Now you have nice Jewish boys and girls sharing his nice pro-Israel videos, and if you say anything, now you're a traitor to Israel, and they turn on you. It makes Trump like a 13 year old boy making off-topic phallic jokes.

I'm telling you, this strategy is more sinister and damaging than J4J could ever hope to be, it must be countered, and expect more of the same coming.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 09:03:14 PM »
Deleted by Lisa

Are you upset buttercup?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 11:57:54 PM by Lisa »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 09:18:47 PM »
Deleted by Lisa

Deleted by Lisa
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 11:59:45 PM by Lisa »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 09:28:54 PM »
Deleted by Lisa

Deleted by Lisa
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 12:01:56 AM by Lisa »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 09:35:04 PM »
Deleted by Lisa

You really get offended when people call you a retard huh?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 12:03:24 AM by Lisa »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 09:46:07 PM »
Deleted by Lisa

Since you need to obsess about me and care what I am, it's clear you could use this song to feel your pain and heal. I'll try to stop laughing long enough to pray Hashem rescues you from your miserable life when you fix your personality.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 12:04:48 AM by Lisa »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 01:15:54 AM »
Is this dude even really Jewish?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 05:12:40 PM »
Is this dude even really Jewish?

Maybe it's one of his personalities every few months.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 11:18:42 PM »
Maybe it's one of his personalities every few months.
Judging by his accent he sounds like a smegm azoid from the FSU!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 03:08:43 AM »
Judging by his accent he sounds like a smegm azoid from the FSU!!!!

What are those things?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2019, 11:25:26 AM »
What are those things?
An uncircumcised Russian Goy from the former Soviet Union