Author Topic: Iran/Iraq earthquake Hundreds killed as border region  (Read 4591 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Iran/Iraq earthquake Hundreds killed as border region
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 04:04:50 PM »
400 less Muslims in the world.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »
Still not enough.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 08:31:37 PM »
Wow, what a beautiful link to the Nazis of the BBC. Almost tricked me into giving those leftists a hit, nice one.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 08:18:14 AM »
Wow, what a beautiful link to the Nazis of the BBC. Almost tricked me into giving those leftists a hit, nice one.

Israel Chai, your sarcasm isn't needed here.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 07:49:48 PM »
Israel Chai, your sarcasm isn't needed here.

My sarcasm? It's the BBC, if you're going to post something from that cesspool of nazis, at least post the text here, so no one has to go visit there and give those dogs a hit.

Is this why you sent me an email threatening me? You're trying to defend the BBC?

I would threaten you for real for threatening me, but you think your retard girlfriend is worth posting about and talking to me about on facebook, so you're obviously not worth it.

Go cry somewhere alone if you don't like what I write, no one needs to hear about it or cares.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 08:18:26 PM »
My sarcasm? It's the BBC, if you're going to post something from that cesspool of nazis, at least post the text here, so no one has to go visit there and give those dogs a hit.

Is this why you sent me an email threatening me? You're trying to defend the BBC?

I would threaten you for real for threatening me, but you think your retard girlfriend is worth posting about and talking to me about on facebook, so you're obviously not worth it.

Go cry somewhere alone if you don't like what I write, no one needs to hear about it or cares.

Look, man. No one is forcing you to click on the link anyway. I dont like the BBC either. I was happy of what happened to the Muslims in Iran. Just, go and I dont ever talk to you again.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 09:45:46 PM »
Look, man. No one is forcing you to click on the link anyway. I dont like the BBC either. I was happy of what happened to the Muslims in Iran. Just, go and I dont ever talk to you again.

Why are you threatening me retard?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 10:07:14 PM »

No one is forcing me. You're encouraging people to give hits and popularity to the BBC, post the text here instead of promoting them.

The Kurds got hit by it too, it's not a good or bad earthquake, Hashem has His reasons.

Before I repeat my question, get it in your head that you are nobody, there is nothing that you can do to me, and nothing that you try to do that will in any way hurt me.

What did you report me to admin for (just so I can understand why you're foaming and spazzing) and why is it making you upset? We barely talk, you can not talk to me and I will not notice in any way or begin to care, but you're being a total weirdo, so please explain to me what I said that made you cry. I really don't mind people getting mad at me or not liking me, I have enough people that care about me not to need to care about one more, but usually they tell me what has their panties in a bunch.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 01:24:39 AM »
Why are you threatening me retard?

Dont use that word.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 01:27:25 AM »
Dont use that word.

R-e-t-a-r-d.
ree-tahrd (pronunciation)

a term used to refer to a person who is cognitively impaired.
    a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way:
    a hopeless social retard.

Why are you threatening me, retard boy?

Just to help you out for old times sake, this is the internet, telling people what they can or can't do is pointless, you have no power, everyone can say as they like, and you just have to learn to use your words too and not cry at other ones.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 01:29:57 AM »
You used it in a derogatory way.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 01:33:10 AM »
You used it in a derogatory way.

Then don't behave in a way that merits it. Stop being a retard loser, tell me why you're mad and we can talk like people.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 01:35:24 AM »
Then don't behave in a way that merits it. Stop being a retard loser, tell me why you're mad and we can talk like people.

You mean like civlized adults? All right. I'll talk. I promise no more BBC links.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 02:01:58 AM »
You mean like civlized adults? All right. I'll talk. I promise no more BBC links.

How bout you just post the text like I said then hmm? I'm at a loss to see how that original comment offended you. You really like the BBC or something?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 02:06:12 AM »
How bout you just post the text like I said then hmm? I'm at a loss to see how that original comment offended you. You really like the BBC or something?

Or no links at all? No I do not like the BBC anymore than other leftist organizations like NPR or CNN. They all suck.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 02:12:02 AM »
Or no links at all? No I do not like the BBC anymore than other leftist organizations like NPR or CNN. They all suck.

For a world news story like an earthquake, BBC and CNN are legitimate sources, probably the only time you'll get an article that isn't political propaganda from them. First though, National Public Radio? However, they are there to make political propaganda for the left and supporting them supports bad people, so posting the text is more efficient. For like syuge's thread, I believe he may have posted links to leftist sites, but he always takes out a relevant excerpt so we can read it and not give hits.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 05:42:38 PM »
I believe more and more prophecies are happening very soon as predicted by the Yeshua.   Jeremiah 49:34 tells us "See, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might.  I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarter of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam's exiles do not go.   I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who want to kill them;  I will bring disaster on them,  even in my fierce anger.     There is also the destruction of Damascus coming as well as the PSALM 83 WAR.   In the Latter Days there will be the Gog Magog War,  Ezekiel 38 and 39 with Rosh and Islamic nations invading Israel, and God will supernaturally destroy these armies with the breath of his mouth.   Israel will be cleaning up bodies for months and months. 

NOTHING IS EVER BY CHANCE.   God is very specific in the Bible about exactly what power He has in this world and in our lives.   "Tremble O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at there presence of the God of Jacob."      Psalms 114:7. The power and presence of the Almighty defies understanding.  He does not fit into a little corner of our human mind, stuffed in a cubbyhole marked. "God."

Psalm 29 names him the King of Storms, the prophetic implication pointing to the day when Jesus will return to wipe His enemies from the face of the earth.   But to us,  He is the Loving Father who rescues and restores.        No One is given a passed in this cursed world.  There will  be times when we are hit hard by adversity...and this includes natural disaster...and times when we feel like Job.   

Over and over we can see how man has totally disregarded truth and went his own stubborn way without the guidance of God.
Jesus said,  "And this is the judgement:  the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.  For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come into the light, lest his works should be exposed.   John 3:19.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 08:18:06 AM »
Remember the Fukushima power plant too,   that had meltdown in many of their reactors from the Tsunami created by the earthquake.  They were making nuclear tie rods for Iran....proves there are watchmen on Israel's walls.    Psalm 121: 4. Indeed,  he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.     Amazing how God acts according to the evil that is perpetrated against Israel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 02:14:36 PM »
You're not supposed to say yeshua this week, they changed the fake Jewish sounding name and they're going with yehoshua now so it fits their little fake history thing, you're not going to convert any Jews with that half-assed effort.