Poll

The Allegations Concerning Roy Moore - True or False?

True
False
Don't Know
Don't Care

Author Topic: The Allegations Concerning Roy Moore  (Read 7228 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Allegations Concerning Roy Moore
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2017, 01:14:24 AM »
Pedo alert!

Is this your attempt at a psak halacha?  Because it's pure fraud.

I'm not a rabbi. Why doesn't some ask Chaim to comment or bring in a real rabbi to post?

Dude this is so clueless where do I begin?

I know homosexuals are your favorite pin cushion but no one here "defended homosexuals" so that's not even slightly germane to the argument.  Care to try again?

I know, but the media that are accusing him are the same ones that defend homosexuality. Homosexuality is not natural. It is natural for a man to be attracted to a teenage girl if she has the body of a woman.

It's cute thar you decide which sins are "worse" but again not relevant at all to the question.  Idol worship is "worse" than stealing, does that mean stealing isn't evil? No.

Relations with a teenage girl are not Gilui Arayot. I'm not sure where rape comes in for Noahides. Maybe it would be under kidnapping (a form of stealing). I'm not discussing rape.

Are you not aware that civil law is relevant to Halacha and obligatory on Jews?

I know. I'm talking about goyim. Does civil law fall under the commandment to set up a court system? Does a civil court have the status of "Rabbinic Noahide mitzvot" (for a lack of a better term)? The Noahide Laws carry the death penalty for violation. Does that mean that a Non-Jew who commits a minor traffic violation is chayav mita?

Present day morals are also relevant because they have scientific basis and can't be ignored.

There is scientific basis for the fact that a man can find a teenage girl attractive. Maybe not a 13 year old but certainly a 15 or 16 year old girl can be attractive. Not being attracted to her could be not normal since we all know homosexuality is not normal. That doesn't mean he has to have relations with her. We are not apes. We have free will not to do what our evil inclination wants us to do.

What about an 18 year old and a 17 year old? They may have met when they were both 17? If you go by the law of consent, then there is not difference between a 30 year old and an 18 year old.

According to what you say, then Jacob would be considered to be a "pedophile" for marrying Rachel when she was 13 (after working 7 years for her). The same with Isaac and Rebekah (she was 3 but since Isaac is not Mohammad, they didn't have relations until she was sexually mature). She was barren for 20 years and gave birth at the age of 23. Isaac was 60 when she gave birth.

I think we've discussed this before regarding the Patriarchs.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2017, 09:13:17 AM »
Why don't you have a seat over there.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:21:22 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2017, 04:05:51 PM »
But it doesn't change the facts.

Facts have proof. Allegations are not facts. Your bias does not prove anything.

Regardless of whether these allegations are true or not (I believe they are slander), they are attacking Roy Moore because he stands up for the Bible. The media was quick to attack Bill Clinton's accusers. The reason is obvious.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2017, 04:27:35 PM »
Well I don't deny the misdeeds of Clinton.
Facts have proof. Allegations are not facts. Your bias does not prove anything.

Regardless of whether these allegations are true or not (I believe they are slander), they are attacking Roy Moore because he stands up for the Bible. The media was quick to attack Bill Clinton's accusers. The reason is obvious.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2017, 06:10:33 PM »
Also, I find it suspicious that these allegations are coming out just now, being that the man has been a judge for a long time. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 09:19:13 PM »
Roy Moore is good for Israel.

And why did these women wait until now to come forward? I think you know why. Politics.

Stepson of Roy Moore accuser calls her story a big lie: “Don’t believe a word she says”
I really wanted to believe in him, but this is just too much. He has been caught in too many lies and half-truths (like his "charitable speaking" fees). The GOP should have supported Mo Brooks in the primary but we had Trump backing the RINO hack and Bannon backing Moore who had these skeletons in his closet.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2017, 09:20:49 PM »
Pedo alert!

Is this your attempt at a psak halacha?  Because it's pure fraud.

Dude this is so clueless where do I begin?

I know homosexuals are your favorite pin cushion but no one here "defended homosexuals" so that's not even slightly germane to the argument.  Care to try again?

It's cute thar you decide which sins are "worse" but again not relevant at all to the question.  Idol worship is "worse" than stealing, does that mean stealing isn't evil? No.

Are you not aware that civil law is relevant to Halacha and obligatory on Jews?   Pure ignorance. 
Present day morals are also relevant because they have scientific basis and can't be ignored.

Lastly your comment is disgusting.  It is not "normal" for an adult man to be attracted to a "gone through puberty" 14 or 15 year old either. It's perverted af.
That's the world we live in and anyone who acts with a minor needs to be put in jail and is a predator.
Thank you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2017, 10:24:13 PM »
I know, but the media that are accusing him are the same ones that defend homosexuality. Homosexuality is not natural. It is natural for a man to be attracted to a teenage girl if she has the body of a woman.
Really, dude? You are a moron. So Red State and Nat'l Review are defending homosexuality? I swear, your posts get crazier with each passing year.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »
I mean the main stream media defends homosexuality. CNN, MSNBC, etc....

Among the major cable news networks, only FOX News defended him (as far as I know).

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2017, 08:14:15 AM »
Where is the visible audio and visible evidence on Roy Moore,  where was it on Herman Cain?   There isn't any, and why doesn't smut peddler Gloria Allred hand over the yearbook so the forged writting can be proven?    This is about persecution of a Christian Conservative, while the left and their phonies like Al Franken will get a pass for actually feeling out Leeanne Tweeden on CAMERA,  and at other times trying to stick his tongue in her mouth,  not just while touring with the USO.    Other lefties like Harvey Weinstein,  Anthony Weiner, (who is in jail)  Charlie Sheen,  Kevin Spacey,  just to mention a few,  have years of sexual perversion and attacks on many women to their name.   

Is anyone aware of the secret Shush Fund in Washington that is used to defend congressmen who attack women staffers....and its paid for by the American taxpayer.    The Left can't even bet the plank out of their own eye, let alone accusing others. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 04:02:49 PM »
It has nothing to do with anything here.  First off, he's Christian and not Noahide..therefore according to Noahide rules, he breaks a big rule of accepting a human as Gd's son or as Gd himself. 

Secondly, men are not permitted to make unwanted advances to women of any age if it is unwanted, whether she is of halakhic age or lawful age. 

Thirdly, I have no clue nor any evidence to prove him guilty..so it all depends on the intentions of the news and women coming forward just now.

I didn't judge him by Jewish Law. I judged him by Noahide Law. Jews are forbidden from pre-marital sexual relations. Goyim are not. Jews aren't even supposed to kiss before marriage. I don't think he had sexual relations with them. If it was consensual, then there's no problem at all. I don't care if they were minors under civil law.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 09:02:43 PM »
It has nothing to do with anything here.  First off, he's Christian and not Noahide..therefore according to Noahide rules, he breaks a big rule of accepting a human as Gd's son or as Gd himself. 

I know he's Christian. But we have to judge him by our standards, not his. If someone accused him of idolatry, then we would agree with that accusation even thought Christianity disagrees.

Secondly, men are not permitted to make unwanted advances to women of any age if it is unwanted, whether she is of halakhic age or lawful age. 

I was talking about if it was consensual.

Thirdly, I have no clue nor any evidence to prove him guilty..so it all depends on the intentions of the news and women coming forward just now.

He's not guilty of what he is accused of. But if he was, there's things a lot worse that are tolerated by the main stream media. Bill Clinton actually raped women. The mainstream media worships homosexuality. I don't have to tell you that homosexuality is one of the three cardinal sins. Rape is bad but it's not one of the three cardinal sins. Sexual immorality includes homosexuality and other forbidden relations. Rape is wrong but it would only be considered under sexual immorality if done to a woman whose not permitted to the man even consensually (such as a married woman or incest).

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member