Author Topic: What are your thoughts on this supposed Christian blog?  (Read 1017 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What are your thoughts on this supposed Christian blog?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 12:36:30 AM »
On a scale of 1 to I don't care, it's a 10. Just from the name of the link you posted here, I'm assuming it's a website to talk about scientific evidence behind divine creation of the world, which is a Torah concept, and say that makes them not Xtians, because of the supposed in your title. Evolution is complete and utter junk science. This is one issue that is utterly pathetic that people here BELIEVE, since there are 0 facts to support any of the dozens of foaming retard and complete falsehood theories they put out, not that you need observable, reproducible results when it comes to speculative "science", it's just some verbal dihharea some nutso put on paper to justify his belief in himself.

Besides saying Hashem could have made the world through evolution, you can also say that Hashem made the world through a big turtle that vomited things, a magical tree that pooped out species, and any other machination. Then you can make a list of "101 proofs for turtle vomit creation" and name things that exist and explain their similarities to turtles, their vomit, and what you imagine that will do over a length of time you have no ability to understand.

If it's Xtian though, they don't have the info Jews do about creation, so I'm pretty sure it'll be completely wrong if I had any desire to click one of your crap links.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: What are your thoughts on this supposed Christian blog?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 01:30:59 AM »
He said his site was as legit as Jesus Himself.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision