Author Topic: My apology to Israel Chai  (Read 2021 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
My apology to Israel Chai
« on: November 15, 2017, 01:51:20 AM »
I'm sorry. I should've not posted links to evil Nazi sites like the BBC and CNN because we do not want to give any more attention than they already have. I was upset with him so much I reported him to the moderators. From now on, I promise not to give them anymore attention because they are Liberals and I cant stand Liberals. Also I'm sorry for threatening you with going to Hell.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: My apology to Israel Chai
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 02:00:50 AM »
So you're saying you reported that? All I said was post the text so people don't have to click the link. I've told you this before and you didn't go crazy. If you actually visit the BBC, that's not great, but there's no need to encourage people to do it here. Also in the first place, a link with no article is annoying, people told me that here a while ago because I did it, it's fast, and so I started, really not a difficult concept.

Phony apologies are pathetic. Be a man and say what you mean, it's despicable to think one thing and say another.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 02:03:37 AM »
Can we end this feud, already?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 02:08:51 AM »
Can we end this feud, already?

It's not a feud. I'm saying spell out exactly what I said that offended you, and then there's a conversation. If you want to hold it in and cry alone, it will come out in passive aggressive spurts of emotional rage, and then I'm going to have too much fun laughing at how pathetic you are to actually deal with the issue in the first place.

I am not very interested that you hold this inside and then I have to hear about it months from now, say what is wrong, and then we can deal with it.

For the record, I already understand this situation in your head and misunderstanding, and when you figure out that things will only get worse until you say what's wrong, we can deal with it. Whatever game you want to play, I'm game and you will not enjoy how I play if you are like basically everyone.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 02:13:35 AM »
Ok. It started with the CNN comment. Also another leftist bunch. I dont watch CNN or the BBC. I dont like either one.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 02:18:38 AM »
Ok. It started with the CNN comment. Also another leftist bunch. I dont watch CNN or the BBC. I dont like either one.

Finally. Yes I know and I know you're not a commie like them, it was just a link, I made a humorous comment to tell you to just post the text, because I already told you that before and I hate repeating things, but humor makes it tolerable. This way you get to inform everyone on the event and not help the leftists. Articles also go down in time, even just when they are archived, so your post here won't be anything in a few weeks, posting the text ensures permanence of the info here, and also creates new terms on the site for search engines to pick up.

I'm not sure I remember the CNN comment you refer to, may I ask for a reference?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 07:38:32 AM »
Finally. Yes I know and I know you're not a commie like them, it was just a link, I made a humorous comment to tell you to just post the text, because I already told you that before and I hate repeating things, but humor makes it tolerable. This way you get to inform everyone on the event and not help the leftists. Articles also go down in time, even just when they are archived, so your post here won't be anything in a few weeks, posting the text ensures permanence of the info here, and also creates new terms on the site for search engines to pick up.

I'm not sure I remember the CNN comment you refer to, may I ask for a reference?

The one about the shooting in San Antonio.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 01:32:23 PM »
The one about the shooting in San Antonio.

Yeah you're going to have to link me, can't find it. Didn't know you've had a chip on your shoulder over me for a while though, not sure how to react in a way that won't offend you.

Did you understand my first paragraph though.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 03:47:40 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 03:57:39 PM »
Gotcha.

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,90066.0.html

"http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/268329/good-guy-rifle-stopped-texas-church-massacre-daniel-greenfield

How do you look at yourself in the mirror knowing you post CNN links?"

So obviously that was a joke, I am not encouraging everyone who has posted CNN links to hate themselves. Same thing I said here, see you updated the link, it will certainly be changed in time again, and then the post is a waste of time. When people come to the forum, see a topic with a link, click and it doesn't work, it makes it highly unlikely that they'll stay and continue wasting their time. That's another point to add on.

Even for regular articles, post the text, but one guy who was here and had a news thing said he gets no hits from here when you post the text and a bunch when you don't, so for good people I don't mind, but it still causes problems. For CNN, better to post the text so we get the info and don't give the hits, right?