Author Topic: Is The Evolution Trend That The People Get Dumber?  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is The Evolution Trend That The People Get Dumber?
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:46:13 AM »
I have become somewhat concerned about the breeding trend of humans in our times both globally as well as in the developed countries. It seems to me that being dumb and careless is today an evolutionary advantage while the more quality population not only get outbred by the morons, but their numbers are also dwindling by absolute numbers.

If we look at the trend of most developed countries clearly the more intelligent people tend to have fewer children and sometimes even a declining number. So NWO traitors like to say that we need replacement population for those that are dying off and this is one of their favorite excuses to justify their support for uncontrolled immigration. I think that actually in terms of preserving quality as well as social identity the Japanese are in a much better situation than the rest of the developed world, despite having their absolute number in decline.

Even when I look internally and exclude immigration, it seems that the welfare state helps the Jerry Springer guests of the world to reproduce uncontrollably. They get just enough state aid to be able to reproduce in much greater number than more responsible intelligent people, but they also have enough environmental and genetic influence to the determine that their offsprings are going to behave (statistically speaking) in as dumb and irresponsible manner as their predecessors.

Now if you look at global reproduction trends, the dumbest most backward places in the globe receive just enough external help to be able to grow their numbers exponentially. These are of course the populations that in turn flood the developed countries with migrants, who upon become part of said Jerry Springer featured guests of our societies and suck even more resources out of the more responsible and industrious people.

And when I look at the immigration trend nowadays, it seems advantageous to be an antisocial thug, because with this type of behaviour an individual increases its individual chances of making it across the borders, as well as upon arrival, to be able to grab more welfare benefits to himself.

I think that members of our self proclaimed elite are knowingly or subconsciously in favor of these trends because they believe that it makes it easier for them to entrench in their position and rule over a population of idiots. But if we look at history, they are not making a very prudent choice even for themselves. It is very common in history for the elite to be violently overthrown and replaced by a different group.

----
I apologize if this text is not well written and organized but I think that the main theme is clear enough so what do you guys think?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is The Evolution Trend That The People Get Dumber?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 10:14:40 PM »
The Leftists that don't have kids might be smart but are dumb when it comes to their own survival. That's where the affirmative action dumb people get ahead of them. Of course Leftists don't care and they think the World is overly populated but it's not in Western countries where there is a problem of over population.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 02:57:52 AM »
It's not just leftist who don't breed.
The Leftists that don't have kids might be smart but are dumb when it comes to their own survival. That's where the affirmative action dumb people get ahead of them. Of course Leftists don't care and they think the World is overly populated but it's not in Western countries where there is a problem of over population.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 11:44:24 AM »
It's not just leftist who don't breed.

If Right Wing people don't breed, then they are not truly Right Wing unless they have an excuse (such as not being married or if they're medically unable to have kids). If they don't want to get married, they are also not really Right Wing. Only if they want to get married but don't find someone to marry are they excused.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 11:47:42 AM »

If Right Wing people don't breed, then they are not truly Right Wing unless they have an excuse (such as not being married or if they're medically unable to have kids). If they don't want to get married, they are also not really Right Wing. Only if they want to get married but don't find someone to marry are they excused.
And you were appointed G-d by whom?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 02:37:26 PM »
And you were appointed G-d by whom?

Technically what I said only applies to Jews. One of the 613 mitzvot is to be fruitful and multiply and not one of the Seven Noahide Laws. But Chaim has said that he wants Righteous Gentiles to have kids as well, otherwise Western Civilization is finished.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 04:26:02 PM »
The only proof you need is who got elected president.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 05:55:42 PM »
The only proof you need is who got elected president.

Which one? Obama or Trump. When you said that it made me think of Obama. But then I remembered it could refer to Trump also.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 11:05:52 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 10:30:48 AM »
The people in the west and also in Israel  are working for the  enemies of humanity all around the world without knowing it . The government in all these places takes a lot of money without redistributing it to those in need who deserve help ..where all those funds go must be investigated...

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:02 AM »
The evolution hoax has been specifically invented for the westerners. A lot of so called great ideas actually targeted the occident and make their population dependant over irrational thought. As long as the media reign supreme even the deep state is not as nefarious as the media is ...At least equal threat.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 03:57:38 PM »
It's all up to Gd who He wants to survive and who He wants destroyed.  The same with ideology in His master plan.

If we compare the state of cultures today than what they were 50-100 years ago, people had the same issues as today.  The only difference is that today, people have chutzpa.  They are proud of their evil ways and flaunt it and legalize it, whereas back then there was at least some embarrassment and privacy in it.

So what generally happens, as it gets out of hand, is the same thing that happened to the Romans and Greeks and Germans and Sodom and the people of Noah's time, or any other large empire.

Don't worry, smart and Gd fearing people will not disappear and be replaced by dumb evil people who are the majority.  If that was the case, there would be no Jews or Judaism today...and we are outnumbered significantly yet still here, while the big empires are gone.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 10:10:23 AM »
It's a choice made by men, so it's not all up to God.

It's all up to Gd who He wants to survive and who He wants destroyed.  The same with ideology in His master plan.

If we compare the state of cultures today than what they were 50-100 years ago, people had the same issues as today.  The only difference is that today, people have chutzpa.  They are proud of their evil ways and flaunt it and legalize it, whereas back then there was at least some embarrassment and privacy in it.

So what generally happens, as it gets out of hand, is the same thing that happened to the Romans and Greeks and Germans and Sodom and the people of Noah's time, or any other large empire.

Don't worry, smart and Gd fearing people will not disappear and be replaced by dumb evil people who are the majority.  If that was the case, there would be no Jews or Judaism today...and we are outnumbered significantly yet still here, while the big empires are gone.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 01:44:39 PM »
Massive first-cousin inbreeding amongst Chassidic Haredim is producing a massive generation of none-too smart mouth-breathing, work shy, unemployable Haredim in the USA & Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtinQIx8lSk

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 03:07:20 PM »
I don't think there is allot of cousin marriage going on but nevertheless the trend where the inept outbreeds the more capable also takes place among Haredim.

Massive first-cousin inbreeding amongst Chassidic Haredim is producing a massive generation of none-too smart mouth-breathing, work shy, unemployable Haredim in the USA & Israel

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »

Which one? Obama or Trump. When you said that it made me think of Obama. But then I remembered it could refer to Trump also.
I mean the people who voted for either Trump or Hillary and not Ted Crruz.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 10:06:15 PM »
It's a choice made by men, so it's not all up to God.

People have choices which have rewards or consequences. But it’s stillup to Gd to get to the end He intended in getting to.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 12:59:09 PM »
I mean the people who voted for either Trump or Hillary and not Ted Crruz.
Enough with Ted Cruz.  He didn't have what it took.
He is 'brilliant' and 'principled'.  Maybe.  But he didn't have what it took to win.

Do you have what it takes to save a life Joe?
You call people like me dumb.  But I can and do save lives every work day.  And when I can't.  I can offer comfort and support.  I am educated and compassionate.  And despite how I was treated here....I care about what happens to Israel.  Because Israel is the canary in the cage to me.  So, stop calling people stupid.  That is why this forum is being overtaken by clowns like you.  And it can't make a difference for Israel at all.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »

That accounts for the short bus getting longer, in Brooklyn, that my friend Andy D always talks about.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:30:42 PM by nessuno »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.