Author Topic: Saudi Mufti Issues Fatwa For Taqiyya Purposes  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Saudi Mufti Issues Fatwa For Taqiyya Purposes
« on: November 19, 2017, 02:46:23 PM »
He issued a Fatwa against fighting Israel and called Hamas a terrorist organization. This is 40 years after Sadat did the same Taqiyya and visited Israel and ended up stealing the Sinai.

https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2017/11/14/israel-welcomes-saudi-muftis-pro-israel-remarks-invites-him-to-visit-the-country

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Saudi Mufti Issues Fatwa For Taqiyya Purposes
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 11:24:24 PM »
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2015/12/28/saudi-grand-mufti-calls-isis-part-of-the-israeli-army/

Saudi Grand Mufti calls ISIS “part of the Israeli army”

Bruce Riedel·

Monday, December 28, 2015
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 03:19:44 AM »
Saudi Arabia is the worst Muslim country in the world. I wouldn't have anything to do with them. Yes, they want to destroy Iran because it is their competition. Just like ISIS is competition for both of them.

Enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 01:57:53 PM »
He issued a Fatwa against fighting Israel and called Hamas a terrorist organization. This is 40 years after Sadat did the same Taqiyya and visited Israel and ended up stealing the Sinai.

https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2017/11/14/israel-welcomes-saudi-muftis-pro-israel-remarks-invites-him-to-visit-the-country

It is politically. Hamas is backed up by Quatar, Turkey & Iran. Saudi Arabia feels threatend by them.  Turkey sent even soldiers to Quatar. Of cause Hamas is a terrorist organization and is idiologically bound to Saudi Arabia. But politically they are enemies.

I think we see here a turning point. Without this Jew obsession there is a way of living with each other. In this days it is special to hear something nice.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 03:16:46 PM »
Never believe in the muslamics and their Taqiyya.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 04:54:24 PM »
Of course it is about politics. Right now it's like a game of thrones in Saudi Arabia. The Heir Apparent Muhammad bin Salman has more balls than Netanyahu in taking on Iran.
I think we should take what's given to us. They want to be frenemies with us, then sure why not?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 01:06:37 PM »
Of course it is about politics. Right now it's like a game of thrones in Saudi Arabia. The Heir Apparent Muhammad bin Salman has more balls than Netanyahu in taking on Iran.
I think we should take what's given to us. They want to be frenemies with us, then sure why not?

I don't want genozide on anybody. So balance of power is the best. Then Wahabis and Shiites have time to cool down.

I don't understand the Idiologie of the Iranian gouvernment. I think it needs pressure to come to their senses.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 04:20:17 PM »
Salman and Iran both want to become Mohdi. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.